Windows 10: Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook

Discus and support Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I am currently trying to download Windows 10 onto my MacBook. In order for me to run BootCamp to download Windows 10, I need to download Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jake Heydon1, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook

Hi,I am currently trying to download Windows 10 onto my MacBook. In order for me to run BootCamp to download Windows 10, I need to download Windows Disc Image on my MacBook. The link never loads, and the one time I was fortunate enough to get in, it gave me error code "715-123130". I am currently on chat with an agent but I wanted to make this post incase they cannot help me. I need a response quick and hopefully.My case number is: 1048685764Thanks.

:)

Jake Heydon1, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook

1. Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook - Similar Threads - Cannot Download Disc

2. Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook: Hi,I am currently trying to download Windows 10 onto my MacBook. In order for me to run BootCamp to download Windows 10, I need to download Windows Disc Image on my MacBook. The link never loads, and the one time I was fortunate enough to get in, it gave me error code...
  3. Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Download Windows Disc Image On My MacBook: Hi,I am currently trying to download Windows 10 onto my MacBook. In order for me to run BootCamp to download Windows 10, I need to download Windows Disc Image on my MacBook. The link never loads, and the one time I was fortunate enough to get in, it gave me error code...
  4. Error Code: 715-123130 Trying to Download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on MacBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code: 715-123130 Trying to Download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on MacBook: Hello,I am currently trying to download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on my MacBook but it currently hasn't worked. Usually, when I try to open the link, it just buffers forever and never loads. However, one time I got lucky and it gave me an error code of "715-123130"...
  5. Error Code: 715-123130 Trying to Download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on MacBook

Error Code: 715-123130 Trying to Download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on MacBook: Hello,I am currently trying to download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on my MacBook but it currently hasn't worked. Usually, when I try to open the link, it just buffers forever and never loads. However, one time I got lucky and it gave me an error code of "715-123130"...
  6. Error Code: 715-123130 Trying to Download Windows 10 Disc Image from Microsoft on MacBook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  8. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  9. Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB: Hi, I am on a mac running macOS Catalina ver 10.15.6, and I am trying to download this, but it stops around the 4GB mark. The USB I am using is configured to FAT32 already and I have tried downloading it a few times but it always stops and gives me an download error, but no...
  10. cannot download images in my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot download images in my email: I have windows 10 and my emails are being received with a "download images" message. When selecting download images, nothing happens. Also, my emails are on my Apple iPhone but when I go to my laptop, I have to select " synch" to get those same emails. The process is...