Windows 10: cannot duplicate screens after upgrade

Discus and support cannot duplicate screens after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Pretty simple. Yesterday as i was on windows 8.1 i could plug hdmi cable to my laptop and tv, duplicate screens(or any other option) and it would work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sgx2, Jul 29, 2015.

1. sgx2 Win User

cannot duplicate screens after upgrade

Pretty simple. Yesterday as i was on windows 8.1 i could plug hdmi cable to my laptop and tv, duplicate screens(or any other option) and it would work flawlessly. After upgrading to windows 10 it told me that i lack hardware, so i downloaded latest nvidia drivers (353.63) and now the options appear, but when i try to select any option (duplicate etc.) nothing happens. Only when i click pc screen only the screen blinks, everything else does nothing.
    Some sort of bug? Wait for it to be fixed?

:)

2. How can I now duplicate onto the screen from my laptop?

After windows upgrade, my duplicate screen function is not working. How can I now duplicate onto the screen from my laptop?

BenRocheXL, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Cannot duplicate display to connected display port monitor

I have a Compaq-18 All in 1. After a recent Windows 10 Update I cannot duplicate the screen anymore. I downloaded the intel graphics driver via the Intel Drivers Update Utility tool and still cannot duplicate the screen. This only 5 days ago. Any solution?

BRAVEHORSE, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

cannot duplicate screens after upgrade

1. cannot duplicate screens after upgrade - Similar Threads - cannot duplicate screens

2. Duplicate Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Screens: I have one CPU, with 2 displays. 1 monitor and 1 projector. If I get a monitor with PBP, would I be able to split the screen on the monitor to show the monitor and mirror the projector and use the same keyboard/mouse? The problem I'm having is when I use the projector display...
  3. Duplicate Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Screens: I have one CPU, with 2 displays. 1 monitor and 1 projector. If I get a monitor with PBP, would I be able to split the screen on the monitor to show the monitor and mirror the projector and use the same keyboard/mouse? The problem I'm having is when I use the projector display...
  4. duplicate screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplicate screens: Hi guys, I use a laptop and have connected 2 extra monitors. Im wanting to have 3 screens but I seem to only be able to have my laptop duplicate 1 of the screens. Is there a way to have no duplicate screen so that I can have 3 different screens on the go?...
  5. Duplicate screens

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate screens: I have computer screen and monitor screen locked and can't separate them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screens/c1713503-abf4-4b4f-b95e-9dd0ba7e35f1
  6. Screen is not duplicating

Screen is not duplicating: Hello, My Screen is not duplicating, I have read many articles about duplicating it but none of them worked. When I try duplicating, It says That it cannot save the changes. The Laptop resolution is 1920*1080p. The cables are all ok as another laptop worked just fine and...
  7. duplicating screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    duplicating screens: trying to dupilcate computer screen to my television but not connecting.HDMI is working but just not connecting tv,was working before i updated my computer couple hours ago.could it be something thats turned off?...
  8. Duplicate Users and Duplicate "Other User" on Win10 Logon Screen after Upgrade from Win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate Users and Duplicate "Other User" on Win10 Logon Screen after Upgrade from Win7: So I recently updated a Win7 computer to Win10. When the Win10 logon screen pops up, it shows duplicate user (Domain) and duplicate "other user": John Smith Other user John Smith Other user Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  9. cannot duplicate display

cannot duplicate display: no recognition of the second monitor. It has worked well in the past with the same monitor. Just got a Windows 10 update last week. Is that the issue?...
  10. Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself: Hi, Since upgrading my system to Windows 10 my Razer Blade Pro 2015 has started having odd display issues. In the beginning only the booting screen would consistently duplicate and stack itself one above the other being separated by a while bar, with the issue resolving...