Windows 10: Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps

Discus and support Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; ****, I can't edit the limit on the Lunar app but I can on other apps. I choose edit time limit on the Lunar app and the browser refreshes but it does... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TestDrivenDevelopment, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps

****, I can't edit the limit on the Lunar app but I can on other apps. I choose edit time limit on the Lunar app and the browser refreshes but it does NOTHING. It doesn't even show me the existing time limit set on it, that section just doesn't come up for this app.

Yet I'm able to choose edit on Discord and it shows me the time limit and I can edit it.

Also I should be able to click on the app and have it show me the detail page of the app. I can do that for Discord but when I try clicking on Lunar, the page refreshes and again shows me the same list, not the detail page of the Lunar app.

So you've essentially left this entire TAB for apps completely useless for me due to this because now I can't edit the time setting on this freakin app.

This is nonsense, fix your stuff MS. Typical MS.

Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps 88ff3c9a-1a23-43a2-9cb6-4548e4ff244a?upload=true.png

:)

TestDrivenDevelopment, Feb 12, 2021

2. Limit screen time use of a specific App

Hi - How does one limit the screen time limits to an App when this is being done for a specific person, and not for a Family? - HP.

Sir Rystic, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Limit screen time use of a specific App

How does one limit screen time access to a specific Gaming App when there is only one user on a computer? I am doing this for my use, and don't have Family considerations.

Sir Rystic, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps

1. Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps - Similar Threads - Cannot Edit Limit

2. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family: In Microsoft Family I need a feature where I can set a time limit for a group of apps together. This important for video game limits for example. If I can only limit time per app then I either have to make the limits on game apps very short which isn’t fair or give larger...
  3. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family: In Microsoft Family I need a feature where I can set a time limit for a group of apps together. This important for video game limits for example. If I can only limit time per app then I either have to make the limits on game apps very short which isn’t fair or give larger...
  4. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen time and app time limit not working

Screen time and app time limit not working: Helpo, i have set my childs screen time and app time limits yet it does not take effect. Even though i have the certain apps blocked, she still is able to use them without any restriction. On the screentime, if i block that, the computer still works. Not sure why this is...
  6. Setting an app-specific time limit for myself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting an app-specific time limit for myself: Hello all, I am trying to spend less time in games and focus more on productivity, yet I do not want to uninstall those games. I simply want to set some setting that me the only user account on my laptop can have a specific app running for a limited time only. I do not...
  7. Screen time/app limits

Screen time/app limits: I have never set up app/screen time limits, suddenly I am being asked to give myself permission to use Chrome despite not having enabled this setting in my family group. Obviously I can give myself permission but it seems strange that this suddenly became an issue. Has...
  8. screen and app time limits

screen and app time limits: I keep getting a notification that I need a parent's I am the parentpermission for more time on Chrome but I have no time limits set on any device on my account. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Cannot save the time limit "Max Scheduled" when setting time limits

Cannot save the time limit "Max Scheduled" when setting time limits: I am trying to setup time limits for my son. I set a schedule and chose the time limit "Max Scheduled". It is not saving this value no matter what I try. It is logging him off in the middle of the day and not allowing him to stay on. It will save a time value such as 12...
  10. Limit screen time use of a specific App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Limit screen time use of a specific App: How does one limit screen time access to a specific Gaming App when there is only one user on a computer? I am doing this for my use, and don't have Family considerations....