Windows 10: Cannot email photo from Windows File Explorer

Discus and support Cannot email photo from Windows File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, in File Explorer, when I right click on a photo >Send to > Mail Recipient> Select photo size > Attach, nothing happens. My email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kimmerly_N, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Cannot email photo from Windows File Explorer

Using Windows 10, in File Explorer, when I right click on a photo >Send to > Mail Recipient> Select photo size > Attach, nothing happens. My email doesn't open, and I do not get an error message. I am doing it this way because I wanted to email the photo in a lower resolution. Thanks for any help.

:)

Kimmerly_N, Feb 9, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Cannot email photo from Windows File Explorer

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot email photo from Windows File Explorer

1. Cannot email photo from Windows File Explorer - Similar Threads - Cannot email photo

2. photos and file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos and file explorer: I have a new windows 11 laptop which came with the new photos app. All my photos get saved in one drive to this app. How do I get the new photos I've just taken to save in my file explorer on this pc? I need to work with the photos in file explorer not the new windows 11...
  3. photos and file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos and file explorer: I have a new windows 11 laptop which came with the new photos app. All my photos get saved in one drive to this app. How do I get the new photos I've just taken to save in my file explorer on this pc? I need to work with the photos in file explorer not the new windows 11...
  4. File Explorer and photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer and photos: I'm usually good with this sorta stuff but I cant figure this out: How do I make my pictures from file explorer open in Photos? I've tried pressing the open in thing but photos is not showing, I also tried looking in settings on the photos app....
  5. remove icloud photos files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icloud photos files from file explorer: remove iCloud photos files from file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icloud-photos-files-from-file-explorer/3a74e97c-28a2-47fa-bb60-2a7362fb1ffc
  6. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

Delete iCloud photos from file explorer: Hello everyone, can some help me, how do i delete the icloud folders created in file explorer. I downloaded icloud for windows, had no luck accessing icloud photos. decided to log out and uninstall icloud windows but left with these in the file explorer, that I really...
  7. Cannot send photos in emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send photos in emails: Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be appreciated Thanks...
  8. Emailing from File Explorer

Emailing from File Explorer: I have not been able to connect my email account to File Explorer in order to send documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailing-from-file-explorer/2cb76ad9-a6e1-4f28-ad8b-5136f3a5dca4"
  9. I cannot view photos in file explorer.

I cannot view photos in file explorer.: I cannot view photos in file explorer. Win 10 Says they are write protected. Unchecked read only, changed permissions. This was not happening 3 days ago....
  10. resizing and emailing photos from File Explorer with Windows 10

resizing and emailing photos from File Explorer with Windows 10: I want to resize and email my pictures from File Explorer, and used to be able to do that on my previous computer, but on my new one, I keep getting the error "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program , or if one is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot email files from file explorer