Windows 10: Cannot enable Core Isolation Memory integrity - Windows claims incompatible driver, but...

Discus and support Cannot enable Core Isolation Memory integrity - Windows claims incompatible driver, but... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to enable Core Isolation Memory integrity, I get a message saying that there are drivers that are not compatible.But when I select "Review... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thomas Olsson, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Cannot enable Core Isolation Memory integrity - Windows claims incompatible driver, but...

When I try to enable Core Isolation Memory integrity, I get a message saying that there are drivers that are not compatible.But when I select "Review incompatible drivers", the list is emptyAny idea how to troubleshoot this?

:)

Thomas Olsson, Jul 8, 2021

2. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows
    a usb2ser.sys (MediaTek Inc.) which is incompatible and says to resolve problems with incompatible Drivers. So how to resolve this error? Thanks

NiharShah8999, Jul 8, 2021
  3. windoc Win User
    Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Cannot enable Core Isolation Memory integrity - Windows claims incompatible driver, but...

Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

Windows didn't let me delete that file, saying it is owned by system.

I finally managed to resolve the issue by following solution from
    this post

BikramAgarwal, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Cannot enable Core Isolation Memory integrity - Windows claims incompatible driver, but...

1. Cannot enable Core Isolation Memory integrity - Windows claims incompatible driver, but... - Similar Threads - Cannot enable Core

2. Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible: I cannot enable core isolation/memory integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible.How may I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-enable-core-isolation-memory-integrity-as/fe7b48e7-2847-404b-9f58-e83b722d4afd
  3. Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible: I cannot enable core isolation/memory integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible.How may I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-enable-core-isolation-memory-integrity-as/fe7b48e7-2847-404b-9f58-e83b722d4afd
  4. Memory integrity in core isolation defender cannot be enabled due to incompatible drivers....

Memory integrity in core isolation defender cannot be enabled due to incompatible drivers....: There were a few drivers listed as incompatible at first. I went in and just deleted some drivers directly from their respective locations. Now it shows an empty list and memory integrity cant be turned on. Why?...
  5. Memory integrity in core isolation defender cannot be enabled due to incompatible drivers....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity in core isolation defender cannot be enabled due to incompatible drivers....: There were a few drivers listed as incompatible at first. I went in and just deleted some drivers directly from their respective locations. Now it shows an empty list and memory integrity cant be turned on. Why?...
  6. Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible: Hi all,have the latest and greatest Windows 11. How to upgrade the driver ftdibus.sys FTDI in the most regular and safest way to resolve the incompatibility issue and keeping my system stable?ThanksMassimoItaly[Moved from IT-IT to EN-US]...
  7. Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible

Cannot enable Core Isolation / Memory Integrity as ftdibus.sys FTDI driver is incompatible: Hi all,have the latest and greatest Windows 11. How to upgrade the driver ftdibus.sys FTDI in the most regular and safest way to resolve the incompatibility issue and keeping my system stable?ThanksMassimoItaly[Moved from IT-IT to EN-US]...
  8. Cannot enable Core Isolation for Memory Integrity. Conflicting/Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Core Isolation for Memory Integrity. Conflicting/Incompatible Drivers: About 4 months ago, my computer shutoff and restarted but would no longer show any form of network options. I sent it in to be repaired. They replaced the wireless card, motherboard from what I am told by the rep and fixed an issue with the TB3 port. I am trying to get this...
  9. Cannot enable Core Isolation for Memory Integrity. Conflicting/Incompatible Drivers

Cannot enable Core Isolation for Memory Integrity. Conflicting/Incompatible Drivers: About 4 months ago, my computer shutoff and restarted but would no longer show any form of network options. I sent it in to be repaired. They replaced the wireless card, motherboard from what I am told by the rep and fixed an issue with the TB3 port. I am trying to get this...
  10. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: I am getting this problem. I am not a techie and do not fully understand all of the previous discussions on this issue. I have never deleted a driver. Seems like some WD update created this issue. How can I clear this issue up besides buying a new computer. Can I just...