Windows 10: Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection

Discus and support Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I noticed today that the Windows Security app was showing me an issue to look at, which turned out to be that the "Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarcoTiemann, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection

Hi all,I noticed today that the Windows Security app was showing me an issue to look at, which turned out to be that the "Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection" was off. In the Windows Security app settings I am however not able to enale this feature. It shows a yellow message "This setting is managed by your administrator.":How would I go about resolving this?Some information that may be relevant:- The machine is a very recently bought new model Zen 3 laptop, so it should support the feature. I have also enabled the relevant and to be certain pretty much all security settings in th

:)

MarcoTiemann, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection

1. Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection - Similar Threads - Cannot enable Kernel

2. Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection: Hello,When "Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection" is activated, I will get notified if malicious program prevented by it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-mode-hardware-enforced-stack-protection/b3a15afa-5685-470c-b200-d8346ee479a2
  3. Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection: Hello,When "Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection" is activated, I will get notified if malicious program prevented by it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-mode-hardware-enforced-stack-protection/b3a15afa-5685-470c-b200-d8346ee479a2
  4. Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection missing: Hello,I have a problem in my windows 11. Recently, I disabled the Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection in the menu in Core Isolation to play Fortnite which has this anti-cheat machine which conflicts with Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection. When I...
  5. kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection missing

kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection missing: When i check my core isolation in device security the option for Kernel mode protection isnt even there anymore after a recent update. Along with the option for LSA. From my understanding LSA is on and memory integrity is on, but i don't see either of those options. Is there...
  6. kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection: kernel mode when turned on was casuing conflict errors with easy anti cheat and only when turned off did anticheat work properly when running elden ring is there a way to white list programs or add the information so kernel mode recognizes easy anticheatwhen trying to turn on...
  7. kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection

kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection: kernel mode when turned on was casuing conflict errors with easy anti cheat and only when turned off did anticheat work properly when running elden ring is there a way to white list programs or add the information so kernel mode recognizes easy anticheatwhen trying to turn on...
  8. Kernel mode hardware enforced stack protection is not is not turning on??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel mode hardware enforced stack protection is not is not turning on??: it's not turning on is there any issue with this with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-mode-hardware-enforced-stack-protection-is/d455f3fe-eec8-4274-8618-80485c27a0a4
  9. Kernel mode hardware enforced stack protection is not is not turning on??

Kernel mode hardware enforced stack protection is not is not turning on??: it's not turning on is there any issue with this with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-mode-hardware-enforced-stack-protection-is/d455f3fe-eec8-4274-8618-80485c27a0a4
  10. Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection: Hi all,I noticed today that the Windows Security app was showing me an issue to look at, which turned out to be that the "Kernel-Mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection" was off. In the Windows Security app settings I am however not able to enale this feature. It shows a...