Windows 10: Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

Discus and support Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrippulG, May 23, 2023.

1. TrippulG Win User

Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory Integrity is turned off and that my device "may be vulnerable".I clicked the toggle to turn memory integrity on, and was met with a screen telling me to "resolve any driver incompatibilities and try again." :I followed this by clicking on the link to "Review incompatible drivers", which then left me with this screen, showing NO incompatible drivers. Huh?? What am I supposed to do with this??My system is a Dell XPS 8940. I checked the Dell site a

:)

TrippulG, May 23, 2023

2. How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?

Hi Roger,

The file csrbc.sys seems to be the USB dongle driver. If you no longer use the hardware, you can delete the driver.

Open an Admin Command Prompt and run:

• SC.EXE DELETE CSRBC
    Alternatively, you can delete the driver using Autoruns.

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 23, 2023
  3. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers.

I have:

Tried to restart system

Updated said drivers
    used sfc /scannow with no issues

Alex Dang1, May 23, 2023
  4. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?

can't enable memory integrity due to incompatible csrbc.sys driver. All updates installed. Any help?

Roger Humphrey, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

1. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of... - Similar Threads - Cannot enable Memory

2. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...: I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory Integrity is turned off and that my device "may be vulnerable".I clicked the toggle to turn memory integrity on, and was met...
  3. Memory integrity in core isolation defender cannot be enabled due to incompatible drivers....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity in core isolation defender cannot be enabled due to incompatible drivers....: There were a few drivers listed as incompatible at first. I went in and just deleted some drivers directly from their respective locations. Now it shows an empty list and memory integrity cant be turned on. Why?...
  4. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed: As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers. I have:Tried to restart...
  5. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed: As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers. I have:Tried to restart...
  6. How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?: Split from this thread. can't enable memory integrity due to incompatible csrbc.sys driver. All updates installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-memory-integrity-due-to-incompatible/88457962-4625-4568-b67d-0df82173a4e9
  7. How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?

How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?: Split from this thread. can't enable memory integrity due to incompatible csrbc.sys driver. All updates installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-memory-integrity-due-to-incompatible/88457962-4625-4568-b67d-0df82173a4e9
  8. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  9. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  10. Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers: Hi, I have a problem with enabling the Memory Integrity under Device Security of Windows Security/Defender: Core Isolation It displays I have three incompatible drivers that prevent it from being enabled. I have a screenshot here, and I also have provided the list of...