Windows 10: Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center

Discus and support Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I had an IT expert configure and optimize my computer a couple of days ago.I have now realized that one of his actions was to disable multiple... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreasSæbø, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center

Hello,I had an IT expert configure and optimize my computer a couple of days ago.I have now realized that one of his actions was to disable multiple services through "services.mcs".This he said was for faster startup and performance. However, I really wish to use Windows defender as my main malware protection service. Therefore I went to the services tab and tried to enable the services that I wanted online especially for this instance the "Microsoft Defender Antivirus Service, but got this message popped up in a new window;" Access denied"The Security Center service is also not possible to al

:)

AndreasSæbø, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center

1. Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center - Similar Threads - Cannot enable Microsoft

2. Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center: Hello,I had an IT expert configure and optimize my computer a couple of days ago.I have now realized that one of his actions was to disable multiple services through "services.mcs".This he said was for faster startup and performance. However, I really wish to use Windows...
  3. Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Microsoft Defender or the Security Center: Hello,I had an IT expert configure and optimize my computer a couple of days ago.I have now realized that one of his actions was to disable multiple services through "services.mcs".This he said was for faster startup and performance. However, I really wish to use Windows...
  4. Windows Defender Security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Security Center: My Windows Defender Security Center is not working. There are no options like virus & threat protection and others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-center/2f1968ec-0098-4aae-b4c5-ef25f94f5cc6"
  5. Defender Security Center is not working!!!!!!

Defender Security Center is not working!!!!!!: Well my Windows Defender Security Centre is not working properly after I changed the administrator of my Dell laptop and deleted the account of previous administrator. It is showing this error...…. [IMG]...
  6. I cannot open the windows defender security center

I cannot open the windows defender security center: I have clicked the security center but does not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-windows-defender-security-center/e5b59d72-30db-4155-95f6-d5baefdc2d92"
  7. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: Hi, Every time I connect to VPN(Client Network) from My personal laptop I get windows defender security center popup- Its shows all as green but yet it continuously pop up. I can not type a mail or do anything else. It happens only when VPN connection is done. I tried to...
  8. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: I have a problem with access to Windows Defender settings. I am not able to turn application and file checking on. It says that in order to change the setting I have to be an administrator but I am already an administrator. I am sorry for this being written in Croatian. I...
  9. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: I keep getting notification that threats has been found, "Windows anti virus protection found threats. Get details. When I click on the message or manual open the defender center I get the message there are no current threats and the center is locked up. I have rebooted...
  10. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: When I boot my system (Windows 10 Home Ed.) "Windows Defender Security Center" always pops up windowed (not minimised). is this normal (I can't remember that it was always like this) and can I do something about it so that it starts minimised ? 112234