Windows 10: Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS

Discus and support Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to end a game because I am stymied. No matter how many times I replay the last cards it never quits and goes to the display telling me no other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 3schnauzers, May 23, 2019.

1. Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS

I need to end a game because I am stymied. No matter how many times I replay the last cards it never quits and goes to the display telling me no other cards to play: GOOD GAME! . I could end the game manually, but it counts as a loss and can drop my average games won from 50% to 49%. I know, not worth the effort. But I encounter what may be a bug in the software. Screen Shot shows the HINT to play the Diamond-8 on the Spade-9. If I then play the 2 cards on the discard pile and wait for the HINT, it tells me to play the Diamond-8 back onto the Diamond pile. It never quits no matter how many times I keep the procedure going. Since I have played the game more than 12,000 times, I have sporadically encountered this problem before.Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS [​IMG]

:)

3schnauzers, May 23, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS :cool:

jmcslob, May 23, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Changing Password Hint in Windows 10

Hi,

To change your password hint, you can follow the steps below:

• Click
      Start.

• Type Control Panel on the
      Search bar and click it from the result.

• Click
      Change account type underUser
      Accounts.

• Select the user you would like to change password hint.

• Change the password hint for that user.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 23, 2019
  4. Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS

Password Hints

Hi Pav,

You can create a password hint by creating or changing your password from the
    Control Panel
    's User Account option or from the
    Settings

These steps are from the Control Panel:

• Type Control Panel from the Cortana search field, then click
      Control Panel from the results.
    • Select Change account type under User Accounts.
    • Choose the user you want to set the password with.
    • Create or change the password, then type the password hint just below the password fields.
    • Click the Create password button if you're creating the password for the first time, or the
      Change password button if you're only changing your password.

If you already have tried these steps, can you share with us what gone wrong? If you're receiving an error message when trying to create a password hint, let us know the exact error message as well.

Here's creating a password hint steps from the Settings:

• Press the Windows + I keys from the keyboard to launch
      Settings.
    • Select Accounts, then Sign-in options from the left pane.
    • Click the Add button if you still don't have a password, or the
      Change button under the Change your account password pane.
    • Input your password or new password in the fields, then the password hint below.
    • Click Next, then Finish.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "Mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Michelle Her, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS

1. Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS - Similar Threads - Cannot end game

2. Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping: In making on medium level daily challenge where is a vet so many points challenge score attack. If you run out of moves it gets caught in a loop where the end game dialog is locked on top. I have video to illustrate the issue. No matter where I. The game I go the dialog is on...
  3. Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping: In making on medium level daily challenge where is a vet so many points challenge score attack. If you run out of moves it gets caught in a loop where the end game dialog is locked on top. I have video to illustrate the issue. No matter where I. The game I go the dialog is on...
  4. Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...: Hi community. First time knowledge seeker. I have been trying for about 10h to install a fresh copy of Windows10x64 on my Acer laptop, on a brand new 1TB HDD. I7, The install file runs and installs and on its final reboot to bring up the setup menus, it begins a BSOD loop...
  5. Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...: Hi community. First time knowledge seeker. I have been trying for about 10h to install a fresh copy of Windows10x64 on my Acer laptop, on a brand new 1TB HDD. I7, The install file runs and installs and on its final reboot to bring up the setup menus, it begins a BSOD loop...
  6. Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Never Ending Loop :/

Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  8. `Hints and ???

in Windows 10 Support
    `Hints and ???: What do you call those little pictures that popup when you rollover the taskbar icons? And how can you turn them off. I did it once but forgot how. Don Cole 126941
  9. How to end a system loop

How to end a system loop: Have a Lenovo laptop. It lets me sign in, but is in a continuous loop after that. No task bar icons appear and the task manager says that Windows tasks are suspended. What do I do to stop this. By the way, the Start icon turns red when I put the cursor on it....
  10. BSOD usually when high end gaming, but then will loop BSOD on startup

BSOD usually when high end gaming, but then will loop BSOD on startup: Hi, Im finding that i normally get a BSOD (Bad Pool Header) when playing high graphics games. The system will then restart over and over. I have to switch off the PC and then leave it for a while before coming back to it. What i have done: Updated all the drivers Ran...