Windows 10: Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS

Discus and support Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I have an ACER laptop (w8) that as soon as it's powered up it shows the message "No bootable device -- Insert boot disk and press a key to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eLPuSHeR, Mar 28, 2019.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS

Hello.

I have an ACER laptop (w8) that as soon as it's powered up it shows the message "No bootable device -- Insert boot disk and press a key to continue"

Funny thing is I cannot enter BIOS no matter what. Tried tapping F2 key repeatedly. Tried with an external keyboard. NO dice. Both keyboards seem to be working but I cannot enter BIOS.

Any ideas?

:)

eLPuSHeR, Mar 28, 2019

2. I can't turn on Intel Virtualization (VT-X) in BIOS: Insyde H20 Version: 1.30 On my Notebook Acer Aspire 5810TZ.

I can't turn on Intel Virtualization in BIOS: Insyde H20 Version: 1.30 on my Notebook Acer Aspire 5810TZ. It's using Windows 10 Home. Cannot find Option.

HELP!! Please!

Playergame_7777, Mar 28, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS

How To Change Boot Sequence in Win 10 -- Classic question different version

Hi

My manufacturer (Lenovo) says that:

Microsoft requires Lenovo to configure all Microsoft Windows 8 and 10 PCs with the following UEFI firmware (BIOS) settings:

• UEFI only
    • Secure Boot
    With these settings, it is not possible to boot a Legacy operating system such as DOS or Microsoft Windows XP. Also, it is not possible to boot an operating system that is not enabled for Secure Boot, such
    as Microsoft Windows 7 and certain Linux distributions.

Hence, if you need to switch boot order in order to boot from a USB device, it's not possible for a USER to do so because

the UEFI area is grey and its not possible to access it via keyboard. I use Insyde H20 vers 5 as BIOS.

What is the best step by step course action via Windows 10 to enable legacy mode in your BIOS, without the risk of screwing up

anything else?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

MarkKnightrider, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS

1. Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS - Similar Threads - Cannot enter Insyde

2. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".: When I created a System Image for backup and tryed to restore the system Image, I received the following warning and the restoration failed. "Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has different firmware. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS...
  3. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".: When I created a System Image for backup and tryed to restore the system Image, I received the following warning and the restoration failed. "Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has different firmware. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS...
  4. cannot access advanced boot to enter bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot access advanced boot to enter bios: I have tried multiple methods of entering advanced boot so I can change settings in bios but every time I try I'm left with a black screen. I've tried doing it direct through windows settings, holding left shift and restarting, and using command prompt but every time I'm left...
  5. cannot access advanced boot to enter bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot access advanced boot to enter bios: I have tried multiple methods of entering advanced boot so I can change settings in bios but every time I try I'm left with a black screen. I've tried doing it direct through windows settings, holding left shift and restarting, and using command prompt but every time I'm left...
  6. Where Can I Find a Version of an Insyde BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where Can I Find a Version of an Insyde BIOS?: Look in here. Information_0.zip 158187
  7. Insyde h20

in Windows 10 Support
    Insyde h20: I have searched but cant find an answer. My laptop is running insyde h20 rev 3.5, can i update to rev 5.0. I am running windows 10 x64 on a HP g61 laptop. Assistance appreciated 150458
  8. Cannot enter BIOS and/or boot menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot enter BIOS and/or boot menu: Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone can help me with a little situation that I'm having... So I want to do a complete fresh install of Windows 10, but I'm having major difficulties. I have used the Windows Media Creation Tool to make my bootable Windows 10 USB but I...
  9. Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot enter Insyde H20 EFI 3.7 BIOS: Hello. I have an ACER laptop (w8) that as soon as it's powered up it shows the message "No bootable device -- Insert boot disk and press a key to continue" Funny thing is I cannot enter BIOS no matter what. Tried tapping F2 key repeatedly. Tried with an external keyboard....
  10. EFI, UEFI, Legacy BIOS.......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EFI, UEFI, Legacy BIOS.......: This weekend I will try to do a clean install of Win 10 again, from Win 7. Have to try som new methods to see if I can get my computer running flawlessly with Windows 10. I will use the clean install tutorials from this forum. I hav two options, with or without UEFI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erro insyde h20 ef1 3.7

2. Microsoft requires Lenovo to configure