Windows 10: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

Discus and support Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JamesFletcher8, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click to set it up PIN, it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." When I click OK, it just goes back to the lock screen and the process starts over again. I cannot reset the password or create a new account.

:)

JamesFletcher8, Jul 4, 2020

2. something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0) Click to setup your PIN again

Hi guys,

I am unable to login to Alienware windows 10- home pc- I keep getting this error even after resetting my pin/ password several times -

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0) Click to setup your PIN again"

Alienware ran some recovery on booting up the machine just before I started getting this error.

As suggested by some other posts in community -

-Tried retting my password and pin

-Disconnecting wifi and reconnecting peripherals etc.

-I am not able to run in safe mode

-Not able to open up on screen keyboard.

What other options I have... Please suggest if anyone has experienced similar issue or any ideas. There is no real microsoft support available or willing to help that I could get hold of over the support line 1800 642 7676 (pretty useless),- it disconnects
    automatically as it seems they serve only paid customers, really frustrating. ( Good I had mac as a backup so at least I could post this from and as my main machine now. lol)

Thanks a lot in advance. Appreciate your time.

Regards

V

Player414696051, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Kupuna Win User
    Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0 [​IMG]

Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0 [​IMG]

Kupuna, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

Windows 10 update, screen sideways, cannot enter pin

Hi Bev,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to login to computer using PIN after installing Windows Update.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What exactly you mean by Sideways? Is it only displaying on a side of the screen?
    • What happens when you enter the PIN? Do you get any error messages?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party applications.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, I suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

1. Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0 - Similar Threads - Cannot enter PIN

2. Cannot sign into my windows DESKTOP “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my windows DESKTOP “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  3. Cannot sign into my windows DESKTOP “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into my windows DESKTOP “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  4. Cannot sign into my windows DESKTOP “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  6. Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  7. Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

8. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  9. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  10. PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0: Hello, I have recently changed my MS primary email to another, so I have went through the suggested procedure to log in via the new email on my PC. After the reboot the new mail got accepted. However, after a power outage I cannot login to it anymore. The PIN shows as not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stato 0xc000006d sottostato 0xc0070070

2. pin isnt available (status: 0xc000006d substatus 0x0)

3. 0xc000006d substatus:0x0 pin