Windows 10: Cannot escape WinPE bootloop

Discus and support Cannot escape WinPE bootloop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I've got what I think is a unique issue. I'm dead ass stuck in a bootloop that I think is of my own doing. I work for an air quality monitoring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/basicflair, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Cannot escape WinPE bootloop

So, I've got what I think is a unique issue.

I'm dead ass stuck in a bootloop that I think is of my own doing.

I work for an air quality monitoring company who uses a vendor, Agilaire, to maintain continuous emission monitoring systems.

When the Agilaire system booted (powered by W10), it first came up with a black screen which gave me two options to boot; 'Vista/8/7' or 'WinPE'. Foolishly I picked 'WinPE', then it launched into the BIOS post, and then it launched into Windows PE and I cannot escape.

The vendor has no suggestions from tech support and told me I need to RMA the entire system.

The Agilaire platform says it's powered by Paragon Software Group, who has also been entirely useless with tech support.

The internal computer driving the system is a self-contained mini-PC type setup; very cool tech.

How do I get back to this initial screen?

How do I exit Windows PE?

submitted by /u/basicflair
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/basicflair, Jan 30, 2020

2. Trouble with Farmville Country Escape app

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with playing the game Farmville 2 Country Escape as it crashes, we will help you with this issue.

This behavior can be caused due to conflict between build-in and purchased app or any other third party software. Hence, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check.

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop and select
          Troubleshooting.
        • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
        • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator
        • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, try to uninstall the game and re-install it from the
    Windows Store and check.

Uninstall the game:

• Type Programs in the Search box from the desktop and select
      Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Farmville 2 Country Escape and click on
      Uninstall
    • Later try to install it from the Windows Store.

Also refer to: For Help with Gaming Issues

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 30, 2020
  3. What is WinPE? I want reinstall Windows 10 on WinPE be no?

What is WinPE? I want reinstall Windows 10 on WinPE be no?

Thao Nguyen998, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Cannot escape WinPE bootloop

Add packages to WinPE version 10.0.15063.0

I am unable to add any packages to my WinPE wim file using DISM.

I consistently get the following error:

Error: 0x800f081e

The specified package is not applicable to this image

Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds?

kellyb914DV, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Cannot escape WinPE bootloop

1. Cannot escape WinPE bootloop - Similar Threads - Cannot escape WinPE

2. WinPE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinPE: Hello everyone! How can i install a language pack to WinPE? I use Windows adk/WinPE build 26100Where is the language packs located?Please help me!Thanks ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winpe/01ca0701-c62d-4154-9ef5-b014b0603a40
  3. WinPE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinPE: Hello everyone! How can i install a language pack to WinPE? I use Windows adk/WinPE build 26100Where is the language packs located?Please help me!Thanks ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winpe/01ca0701-c62d-4154-9ef5-b014b0603a40
  4. Bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootloop: installing and uninstalling programs on my new pc, the next day it went into a boot loop of death with a variety of codes.I've tried reinstalling windows on top, blue screen as its getting the files ready between 8-16%Tried with a new ssd becuase i thought it was corrupted...
  5. Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop: HelloWhenever i turn on my pc i face a bootloop unless i repeatedly press F8 key. I dont know if it is a hardware problem or software. Whenever i press F8 it boots normal. If i dont press F8 it would just show the windows icon and not bootup....
  6. Bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootloop: Dear smart people of reddit, I need your dire support because foolish little me decided to download a shady file from the web. Told me to update a few drivers and now it's stuck In a bootloop, telling me "system thread exception not handled". It then proceeds to an hp screen...
  7. Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop: My computer is stuck in a loop where i cant boot up properly. Ive been getting the bad system config error. Ive looked up a couple of different fixes but none of them seem to work. There is one solution ive seen involving using the bootrec command in prompt but i cant seem to...
  8. Cannot escape reboot and password is not being accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot escape reboot and password is not being accepted: I have spent 3 days trying to fix my daughter's brand new HP STREAM laptop. I had entered safe mode and now I cannot get out of it, I cannot pull up a command prompt, I have restarted about 15 times, tried to do a recovery, tried to do a system restore, changed my passwords,...
  9. Bootloop

Bootloop: I recently dropped my Asus laptop and it is stuck in a bootloop it will turn on and go to the repair option screen but wont fix it goes into a bootloop I only have my phone that I can download onto but I have a c port to USB device is there anyway I can fix this issue...
  10. GUI WinPE

GUI WinPE: Does anyone have a GUI of Windows 10 as a WINPE bootup so I can reimage computers from the WINPE GUI? 126913