Windows 10: cannot execute attachments in windows livemail

Discus and support cannot execute attachments in windows livemail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cannot execute attachments in windows livemail after yesterdays update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertWinecki, Nov 14, 2018.

1. cannot execute attachments in windows livemail

cannot execute attachments in windows livemail after yesterdays update

:)

RobertWinecki, Nov 14, 2018

2. Windows Livemail

Until this week I have used Windows Livemail. Microsoft replaced it with the new mail software and now I can't find my Livemail contacts and folders - can I get them back? I have asked Microsoft ref: 1393210888 and Albert has suggested I ask the community.

crumblepenny, Nov 14, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 14, 2018
  4. newfellow Win User

cannot execute attachments in windows livemail

explorer.exe executable check-ups

O should of dig some other entries then Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer in the Group Policies It seems one way to just bypass it:

User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Attachment Manager > Add .EXE (and all the executables in general) to "Inclusion list for moderate risk file types"

does the trick pretty nicely..

newfellow, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

cannot execute attachments in windows livemail

1. cannot execute attachments in windows livemail - Similar Threads - cannot execute attachments

2. Windows Livemail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Livemail: After Microsoft upgrade, Windows live mail will not connect to my server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-livemail/72edf78c-510c-425b-a71a-e33143e96777
  3. LiveMail Toast After Update

in Browsers and Email
    LiveMail Toast After Update: My Live Mail stopped working after last week's update. Please help me get it back. All other email programs are lousy in comparison. [img] [img] 163158
  4. Livemail problem - Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Livemail problem - Windows10: I use Livemail on Windows10 on two different systems. As of April 6 yesterday I am unable to send outgoing mail from either system two different email accounts, both *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses served through AOL mail. Both are able to receive...
  5. LiveMail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LiveMail: Is it possible to recover a long, unsent, email which disappeared following a general power outage? Forgive my choice of Windows topic below. Didn't see a good choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/livemail/3d8c1ea3-f64c-4f8c-81df-80da1e1500dc
  6. Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here??...
  7. Windows LiveMail

Windows LiveMail: My Windows Live Mail is stuck. It's been sending sending two emails for the last several hours. The only window that comes up is the one that says it is executing the sending of emails. I can't get on to the site proper, that is, I can't get at my email. What can I do? The...
  8. Change modem settings in Livemail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change modem settings in Livemail: Hi, I have just changed internet providers and have received and connected a new modem. I need to change modem details in Livemail. Can anyone give me instructions for how to do this. It is a "Belong 4353" modem (http://10.0.0.138). Will try to access modem details from...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Windows Livemail

Problem with Microsoft Windows Livemail: I have Windows 10 on my PC, and use Gmail as my main email account. Recently Windows livemail has refused to allow me into my Gmail account on my PC. I can see my emails on my phone and tablet, so I don't think it's a Google issue. I can also see my Onetel emails on...
  10. Cannot save attachment in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save attachment in Documents: I'm helping Frank with a perplexing problem; he cannot save attachments in his own "Documents" folder. Background: When he migrated from Windows7 to Windows10 he got converted to logging on with his Microsoft Account. We neither fully understand this. Frank has only one...