Windows 10: Cannot exit from Recovery Mode

Discus and support Cannot exit from Recovery Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP laptop entered by its own the Recovery Mode, and I cannot exit it no matter what I do. Yesterday I tried about three times to turn off the PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew010203, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Cannot exit from Recovery Mode

My HP laptop entered by its own the Recovery Mode, and I cannot exit it no matter what I do. Yesterday I tried about three times to turn off the PC, but immediately after the 'Shutting down' screen appeared, the login screen was displayed as though I would have turned it on - so I force shut down it.After turning it on today, it directly entered the Recovery Mode and remained stucked there. There are only Trubleshoot „Problembehandlung” on my PC and Turn Off available. I tried countless times, after typing in the decryption keys for both SSDs:Startup repair - it says it couldn't repair my

:)

Andrew010203, Jun 10, 2021

2. how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Black Screen issue for Exclusive Fullscreen mode when exiting or Alt+Tab to Desktop

Hi,

Issues with exiting from a game in full-screen mode may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that your video card driver is not updated or not compatible with the current configuration of your PC. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Are you using a dual monitor display?
    • Does the issue occur when exiting the games from windowed mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update your video card drivers?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Cannot exit from Recovery Mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Cannot exit from Recovery Mode

1. Cannot exit from Recovery Mode - Similar Threads - Cannot exit Recovery

2. How can i exit recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i exit recovery mode: My pc stuck on auto repair and it was so suddenly i just opened the pc and it got like this. Things that i did and did not work; safe mode, recovery. When i did them it just repeat same blue screen. Recovery one did not work because it does not accept any passwords. Please...
  3. How can i exit recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i exit recovery mode: My pc stuck on auto repair and it was so suddenly i just opened the pc and it got like this. Things that i did and did not work; safe mode, recovery. When i did them it just repeat same blue screen. Recovery one did not work because it does not accept any passwords. Please...
  4. How can i exit recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't exit recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't exit recovery mode: Hello!I got a blue screen always and I wanted to fix it by reseting the Pc so while I was resetting the Pc I got a blue screen and it cancelled the resetting progress and now I'm stuck in recovery mode and I can't countinue or going in a restore point and i can't do anything...
  6. I can't exit recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't exit recovery mode: Hello!I got a blue screen always and I wanted to fix it by reseting the Pc so while I was resetting the Pc I got a blue screen and it cancelled the resetting progress and now I'm stuck in recovery mode and I can't countinue or going in a restore point and i can't do anything...
  7. Cannot exit safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot exit safe mode: Hi, today while i was editing something in adobe photoshop the program stopped working and while y was trying to close it everything just frozed and my monitor turned black, i waited like 15 minutes and forced it to turn off, when i turned it back on it just entered safe mode...
  8. Cannot Exit Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Exit Safe Mode: I used msconfig and selected start my computer in safe mode. I restarted my laptop and it requires a password. I tried every password I have ever used and it does not work. I have tried resetting the password through my phone but safe mode does not access internet so that...
  9. Cannot exit/ login from safe mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot exit/ login from safe mode.: Hello guys , I am facing an issue regarding the login screen of the safe modein windows 10. I needed to reinstall some of my graphic drivers so i restarted my pc to safe mode and after restarting i tried logging in using the pin i set and it didn't work. I then tried using...
  10. Cannot exit safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot exit safe mode.: I somehow managed to lock myself into safe mode. I restart and I am back in safe mode. I always logged in with a PIN but the safe mode won't let me and is asking me for my local password which I do not know....