Windows 10: cannot export video from camera app

Discus and support cannot export video from camera app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to connect to a Zoom meeting and no one can see my video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesDriscoll_881, Apr 3, 2020.

1. cannot export video from camera app

Trying to connect to a Zoom meeting and no one can see my video

:)

JamesDriscoll_881, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the issue that you are facing while exporting a video. We will need the following information from you to help you further:

• What happens when you try to save the file with a different name?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried?

As per the description in the screenshot, firstly, I would suggest you to close all other instances of Photos app and then try exporting the video.

If that doesn’t help follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Using a different file name

You can try using a different file name and see if that makes a difference.

Method 2: Saving in a different location

I suggest you to try exporting the file in a different location and see if you are able to export it.

Method 3: Creating a new video

If the issue persists, you can try creating the video from scratch and check if that helps.

For additional information, you may also refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 3, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

cannot export video from camera app

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

cannot export video from camera app

1. cannot export video from camera app - Similar Threads - cannot export video

2. Exporting Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting Video: A 55 min. video I created two nights ago in the Windows Photo app. has been exporting ever since - going on two days. I create MP4 videos for my church every week and have not had a problem until the last two updates to Windows 10 - It hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid it...
  3. Exporting Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting Video: A 55 min. video I created two nights ago in the Windows Photo app. has been exporting ever since - going on two days. I create MP4 videos for my church every week and have not had a problem until the last two updates to Windows 10 - It hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid it...
  4. Exporting and finishing video from video editor

Exporting and finishing video from video editor: Hi, I have been trying to finish and export a video I created on video editor. I repeatedly get an error message reading couldn't save the video. The file is in use. Try again later, or choose a different file name. Here's the error code, in case you need it:0x80070020...
  5. Video editor app not exporting

Video editor app not exporting: Hiya, I have been trying to export a mini movie from this program for a while now and it says i have an issuse with my driver but i just updtaed. PLS HELPP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app-not-exporting/34b5d2d0-2b46-45fd-ae73-c37e665a1c35
  6. unable to export video from photos app because of video driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to export video from photos app because of video driver?: I've tried exporting a video and a message pops up about my video driver? I've looked it up and followed multiple things to fix it but i believe it's up to date but it still won't export? I do have an error code but i'm not to sure if i can post it....
  7. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  8. Video not exporting

Video not exporting: I've spent 3 days editing a video in the photos app, as a Video Project. I have made one video before, about 20 mins long, and that exported fine. However, this one, about30 mins long, refuses to export. I can leave it for 6 hours and it has never gotten over 2%. Sometimes...
  9. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...