Windows 10: Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive.

Discus and support Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; No clue how to fix this. My Windows 10 is not activated even though it was, and I cannot factory reset my PC like I want to. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sean Schuler, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive.

No clue how to fix this. My Windows 10 is not activated even though it was, and I cannot factory reset my PC like I want to. Please help.

:)

Sean Schuler, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Costless Media Centre PC!

link in my sig has all the details, go read there.

while the link mentions windows 7, it has step by step guides for setting up MPC-HC (media player classic home cinema) for the best performance on weaker media PC's

Mussels, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive.

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive.

1. Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive. - Similar Threads - Cannot factory reset

2. Sony Media Go won't download even though Windows Media Player is installed on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Media Go won't download even though Windows Media Player is installed on Windows 11.: Sony Media Go won't download even though Windows Media Player is installed on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-media-go-wont-download-even-though-windows/51a4b9b7-19d8-46ac-a5ba-146e8ec2534c
  3. Sony Media Go won't download even though Windows Media Player is installed on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Media Go won't download even though Windows Media Player is installed on Windows 11.: Sony Media Go won't download even though Windows Media Player is installed on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-media-go-wont-download-even-though-windows/51a4b9b7-19d8-46ac-a5ba-146e8ec2534c
  4. I have factory reset my pc and cannot log into windows.

I have factory reset my pc and cannot log into windows.: I have reset my pc and cannot log into windows. I get the prompt “Your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security” and when I click set up my pin I get “The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.” What can I do?...
  5. I have factory reset my pc and cannot log into windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have factory reset my pc and cannot log into windows.: I have reset my pc and cannot log into windows. I get the prompt “Your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security” and when I click set up my pin I get “The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.” What can I do?...
  6. Cannot reset PC with recovery media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset PC with recovery media: I have a surface go 2 which had a problem installing an update. Now when it boots it goes to the blue recovery menu. None of the options work. Startup Repair can't do it. System Restore says there is no restore point and System Image Recovery can't find an image.I have tried...
  7. Cannot reset PC with recovery media

Cannot reset PC with recovery media: I have a surface go 2 which had a problem installing an update. Now when it boots it goes to the blue recovery menu. None of the options work. Startup Repair can't do it. System Restore says there is no restore point and System Image Recovery can't find an image.I have tried...
  8. Can't reset windows 10 - even with the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset windows 10 - even with the media creation tool: Hello, First of all, please pardon my english, it's not my first language. My PC can't repair windows 10. I tried everything I could with the advanced settings even with command prompt but it just doesn't work. I created a bootable USB flashdrive with the media creation...
  9. Windows 10 media error on USB flashdrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 media error on USB flashdrive: when trying to install the windows 10 media tool on my flash drive through my laptop it would get an error after the first phase . there are no discussions on the forum and the media is for a new 64 bit pc ....
  10. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...