Windows 10: cannot fax error 351 or 358

Discus and support cannot fax error 351 or 358 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; error 351 0r 358 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-fax-error-351-or-358/e803f6ba-154c-4619-a475-ae89250d2b67 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leonard Spears, Feb 26, 2020.

1. cannot fax error 351 or 358

error 351 0r 358

:)

Leonard Spears, Feb 26, 2020
  2. M4v3r1ck Win User

[Mac] CMD key /search icon /search box on taskbar don't work in .351?

Hi guys,

After updating my Windows 10 to .351 I can no longer use the [Windows] (CMD key on Mac) key / search icon / search box on the taskbar. Any suggestions how to tweak this issue? TIA

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Feb 26, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

cannot fax error 351 or 358

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! cannot fax error 351 or 358 :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile cannot fax error 351 or 358 :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile cannot fax error 351 or 358 :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile cannot fax error 351 or 358 :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile cannot fax error 351 or 358 :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin cannot fax error 351 or 358 :D

Thema:

cannot fax error 351 or 358

1. cannot fax error 351 or 358 - Similar Threads - cannot fax error

2. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan error: My environment is using a hosted share fax on a fax server. Some users are encountering the below error "This fax cannot be sent at this time. Please launch the Compose Form from Windows Fax and Scan and click on New Fax to attach this document to send it out as fax." This...
  5. cannot send faxes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot send faxes.: tried to send eFax several days ago but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-faxes/222aca10-d91b-4d9b-9874-9ea5dac1a8ad
  6. Cannot create new fax

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create new fax: I have set up Windows Fax and Scan using fax server on Server 2012 Essentials. It's working a number of workstations, but on one workstation the computer can connect to the fax server, it cannot create a new fax. When you click on "New Fax" you get the following message:...
  7. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  8. Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error"

Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error": My husband uses Windows Fax and Scan every day for his business. Suddenly it is no longer working - it will attempt to send a fax the maximum number of times, but err off each time with a message that says it can't be sent "due to an unexpected error". We've tried it with...
  9. Fax & Scan - Cannot migrate Sent Items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fax & Scan - Cannot migrate Sent Items: I had to install build 1709 fresh as my computer would not upgrade to 1709. I made backups first using Acronis, Reflect as well as plain file copy for Documents, Program Files, Program Data, etc. I did install 1709 64 bit, the 1703 I had was 32 bit. I have reinstalled all...
  10. Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message: I have a problem which has suddenly developed in which I am unable to attached documents to fax messages. Message reads: C\users\roger\1\appdata\local\temp\1d3d78e8765a5.tif Cannot be attached to fax message. Has anyone had the same problem? 108461