Windows 10: cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Discus and support cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Huawei Matebook 14 AMD cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint. I have updated my device. It has worked properly... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aira Khruzette Arjona, Jun 18, 2021.

1. cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

My Huawei Matebook 14 AMD cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint. I have updated my device. It has worked properly before. I dont know what happen. What can I do to make it work again?

:)

Aira Khruzette Arjona, Jun 18, 2021

2. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello

After the Windows 10 update of May 28th 2020 I am unable to login with my fingerprint. Going to Settings - Accounts - Signin options - Windows Hello Fingerprint it says "This option is currently unavailable. We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible
    with Windows Hello Fingerprint." My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 540. How do I activate the fingerprint scanner again ?

JaipalZaveri, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

Hi there

My fingerprint scanner on my HP Envy stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".

I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set to Automatic and running.

Tina LJMcGee, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Arjun_296 Win User

cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Sir,

I have Dell vostro laptop with windows 10 home single language. Since few days my laptop's fingerprint is not working. On going in Setting a shown as "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" and option showing REMOVE
    and ADD ANOTHER but both of these not working. I have done many things like, uninstall the synaptic and again install, update, install BIOS again etc. Please suggest me what should I do?

cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint 9d82a660-23f8-4b13-b5b8-8ceda60570ad?upload=true.png

Arjun_296, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

1. cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint - Similar Threads - cannot find fingerprint

2. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my Huawei Matebook D14 stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it...
  3. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my Huawei Matebook D14 stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it...
  4. Windows Hello Fingerprint, We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Fingerprint, We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...: I am using HP probook 455 g7 and after this update "Cumulative Update 2023-01 for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64 Based Systems KB5022303" my fingerprint scanner stopped working and when I go into settings it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with...
  5. We couldn’t find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to try if you see the error message We could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint. The problem is common among users who have recently upgraded to Windows 11. And the worst thing about this...
  6. Windows Hello Fingerprint, We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Fingerprint, We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...: I am using Dell Vostro 14 5468 and I can't set up log in with fingerprint with message : Windows Hello Fingerprint, We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint...
  7. We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: I have a new Acer Spin 3 running Windows 10 and the fingerprint scanner suddenly stopped working after the recent Windows Home update. When I go to set up the fingerprint scanner, it says We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint. How do...
  8. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint: Sir, I have Dell vostro laptop with windows 10 home single language. Since few days my laptop's fingerprint is not working. On going in Setting a shown as "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" and option showing REMOVE and ADD...
  9. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello: After the Windows 10 update of May 28th 2020 I am unable to login with my fingerprint. Going to Settings - Accounts - Signin options - Windows Hello Fingerprint it says "This option is currently unavailable. We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...
  10. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi there My fingerprint scanner on my HP Envy stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint". I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set...