Windows 10: Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone

Discus and support Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am on facebook in "marketplace" and trying to find the picture I sent to put on the ad, and I can't find it anywhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kenneltech, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone

I am on facebook in "marketplace" and trying to find the picture I sent to put on the ad, and I can't find it anywhere.

:)

kenneltech, Nov 26, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Rose Ter Win User
    Not transferring all pictures from iphone to PC

Hi Julie,

For us to isolate the issue about your iPhone pictures being transferred to your computer, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have the latest Itunes installed on your computer?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone

1. Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone - Similar Threads - Cannot find picture

2. Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer: Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer. I used to view my iPhone pictures one by one from file explorer and then select which ones to copy to my pc. I did it in this Jul and it worked properly. But recently, I got an error “Photos can’t open this file because...
  3. Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer: Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer. I used to view my iPhone pictures one by one from file explorer and then select which ones to copy to my pc. I did it in this Jul and it worked properly. But recently, I got an error “Photos can’t open this file because...
  4. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  5. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  6. Transfer pictures from iPhone

Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  7. Cannot 'find' photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot 'find' photos from iPhone: I used to be able to import photos from my iPhone to my PC using 'Photos', but for some time, the PC/Photos ap cannot find photos. It reads, "Looking for new photos and videos" when I try to import. So, I can't back up my iPhone photos to the PC. I've tried different ports...
  8. I cannot find where to put Cd's in

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot find where to put Cd's in: I have searched all around on my computer but, Unfortunately I cannot find a way to put a cd in on my current computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-where-to-put-cds-in/fdcf11fe-e185-4848-b773-a2a526040e68
  9. I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.: I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will upload a few pictures then this will pop up: (i have also tried manually to copy and paste the files but that doesnt work...
  10. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find picture copied from iphone