Windows 10: Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

Discus and support Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On a different computer I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. However, it says I do not own it on my new computer. There are only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alinous..., May 4, 2019.

1. Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

On a different computer I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. However, it says I do not own it on my new computer. There are only 2 accounts that I could have redeemed it on, both of which don't have it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Alinous..., May 4, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 4, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, May 4, 2019
  4. Jace_Face Win User

Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

Redeeming Code not working for Fable Legends

Hi

I've received a closed beta key for fable legends, and every time I to download/redeem the code, the following screen pops up and says "You are not logged in please login"

• I have made sure I was logged in with the same email that I've received the beta key on.
    • I've logged out logged back in.
    • Manually went to app store, redeem a code, clicked on the user on the top right sign out/sign in, reenter.
    • Restarted my computer.
    • Followed the step by step instructions on the Fable Site Forum for downloading and troubleshooting
    • Etc...

I'm just getting frustrated now. I don't know if it's the code or just the redemption program.

Jace_Face, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

1. Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer. - Similar Threads - Cannot find product

2. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  3. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  4. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Finding the Redeem Code

Finding the Redeem Code: I bought the Bundle for Java and Bedrock edition Minecraft virtually. I wanted to play the full Java version It's currently stuck on demo. I tried to find my redeem code through emails, my Microsoft purchase history, the Microsoft app, and the Xbox app. However, I couldn't...
  6. Finding the Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding the Redeem Code: I bought the Bundle for Java and Bedrock edition Minecraft virtually. I wanted to play the full Java version It's currently stuck on demo. I tried to find my redeem code through emails, my Microsoft purchase history, the Microsoft app, and the Xbox app. However, I couldn't...
  7. Finding the Redeem Code

8. Product Code already been redeemed

Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  9. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  10. Cannot find product code Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find product code Windows 10: I recently used an old laptop running Windows 7 Pro to download an upgrade to Windows 10 pro. I used the USB option, downloaded the upgrade, and then put the flash drive into my new PC (I did a build, so not pre-built). Everything booted up and is working fine now, except I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download a redeemed game on a different computer

2. i just redeemed a code to download minecraft and now i cannot find it