Windows 10: Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

Discus and support Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On a different computer I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. However, it says I do not own it on my new computer. There are only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alinous..., May 4, 2019.

1. Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

On a different computer I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. However, it says I do not own it on my new computer. There are only 2 accounts that I could have redeemed it on, both of which don't have it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Alinous..., May 4, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 4, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, May 4, 2019
  4. Jace_Face Win User

Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

Redeeming Code not working for Fable Legends

Hi

I've received a closed beta key for fable legends, and every time I to download/redeem the code, the following screen pops up and says "You are not logged in please login"

• I have made sure I was logged in with the same email that I've received the beta key on.
    • I've logged out logged back in.
    • Manually went to app store, redeem a code, clicked on the user on the top right sign out/sign in, reenter.
    • Restarted my computer.
    • Followed the step by step instructions on the Fable Site Forum for downloading and troubleshooting
    • Etc...

I'm just getting frustrated now. I don't know if it's the code or just the redemption program.

Jace_Face, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

1. Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer. - Similar Threads - Cannot find product

2. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I was never e-mailed this and I was not given the box that also has it. How do I find my product key?...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  4. Code Already Redeemed?

Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  5. where is I find product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where is I find product key: my windows id is 00329 - 00000 - 00003 - AA920. here is ask for activate windows with product key. but i don't know the product key. where is i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-i-find-product-key/496bcbd2-8f6a-498c-988a-c228ea96a31b"
  6. Can't find redeemed game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find redeemed game: Hi, I redeemed a game and cannot find it. Other threads said to go to "My Library" but that does not exist. It is also not in my "order history". Where can I find and redownload it?...
  7. redeeming a code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    redeeming a code: I received a code for a free product for a app in the microsoft store and when I went to redeem it I received the message code already redeemed. I had just received it and just pasted it into the gift code area so how can it already be redeemed? It is a valid code and...
  8. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...
  9. product code

product code: Ive just bought 360 and I dont have a product code to activate powerpoint etc ... where do i find this as it wasnt on the confirmation email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/product-code/23b8c939-c314-42fe-9d30-dfcdc90d9d8b
  10. Code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemed: Hello my name is jay I downloaded minecraft java edition and recently wanted to usmy free code that I got with it for windows 10 edition. when I got my code and tried to redeem it I copy pasted it and it said "this code has already been redeemed" however I have never use this...