Windows 10: cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

Discus and support cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, I recently brought this device: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG and the sticker states that it has the TrueHarmony as well as some websites. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulPChou, Jun 26, 2019.

1. PaulPChou Win User

cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

hi,

I recently brought this device: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG and the sticker states that it has the TrueHarmony as well as some websites. But the issue is I cannot even find where TrueHarmony is. Does anyone know where it is or why I cannot find it? Do not know what category it should be under.

:)

PaulPChou, Jun 26, 2019

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Jun 26, 2019
  4. cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

1. cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device - Similar Threads - cannot find Acer

2. cannot find carmera in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find carmera in device manager.: Trying to get the camera on my laptop to work. The computer just went out of warranty 2 days ago. Has **** Windows 11 been installed? Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-carmera-in-device-manager/eb19a38a-3924-4c1b-b23b-37bd94358863
  3. cannot find carmera in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot find carmera in device manager.: Trying to get the camera on my laptop to work. The computer just went out of warranty 2 days ago. Has **** Windows 11 been installed? Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-carmera-in-device-manager/eb19a38a-3924-4c1b-b23b-37bd94358863
  4. My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices: I have a Lenovo g500s laptop that I recently updated via Windows 10 update. The update is complete. However, my laptop can no longer find or discover any Bluetooth devices, my Bluetooth device is 4.0. What to do?...
  5. My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices: I have a Lenovo g500s laptop that I recently updated via Windows 10 update. The update is complete. However, my laptop can no longer find or discover any Bluetooth devices, my Bluetooth device is 4.0. What to do?...
  6. cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??: Hello, I have just purchased an app Diarium from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it says it cannot find my device. When I try to add a device, the only options I have is for Microsoft products, not my ThinkPad. My Windows/Office license is registered to my company and...
  7. Cannot find Device Association Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find Device Association Service: Hi, I was trying to add a Bluetooth device to my laptop but the dialog immediately crashes after selecting the type of device. The same is true when I try to add printers as well. After doing some searching, I saw that enabling the Device Association Service fixed the issue....
  8. Cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter: I purchased an external hard drive which I cannot eject as it says it is still being used. I have tried loads of suggestions from internet re start, devices manager, USB drivers etc but nothing works. I cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter anywhere. I have followed...
  9. Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Predator PH317-53-7777 Acer TrueHarmony not installed.: Hi, I just got this laptop Acer Predator PH317-53-7777 which is supposed to come with Acer Trueharmony, which is nowhere to be found. Not on the speakers properties, not on the Realtek Audio Manager, just nowhere. Laptop does not even include Dolby. Sound is totally...
  10. Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list: So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even download it. My computer is not an option for a place to install and neither is my xbox. I was able to install this dlc on xbox with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer trueharmony missing

2. acer trueharmony audio cannot find trueharmony error message

3. acer trueharmony driver

4. true harmony acer download,
  5. acer trueharmony download windows 10