Windows 10: Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct

Discus and support Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I try to update my windows 10 and i have this problem and i cant sole it [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maram Tanani, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct

I try to update my windows 10 and i have this problem and i cant sole it

Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct bbc7ff55-ca0d-48b0-98a1-3b411127870a?upload=true.png

:)

Maram Tanani, Mar 13, 2020

2. Error message: "Cannot find, etc." - "Make sure the path or Internet address is correct"

I keep getting message, cannot find......etc etc

Make sure the path or Internet address is correct. How can I solve this problem? as it is getting very annoying

[Original title: error message]

Michael Leyland, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Error message: "Cannot find, etc." - "Make sure the path or Internet address is correct"

Hello Michael,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

This issue might have occurred if you have set your homepage incorrectly. I suggest you to reset the homepage and check the status of this issue. Follow the below steps to change the homepage.

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click Internet Options

• Under the General tab, under the
      Home page heading, type the webpage you would like to use.

• Click OK.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct

1. Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct - Similar Threads - Cannot find 'app

2. Windows cannot find "File Path". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find "File Path". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.: So recently I was not able to open any image files jpg, png, etc. though I was able to open them on paint and stuff like that, not only image files I also found that I was not able to open downloaded files for word. I have tried to using Window's power shell with the...
  3. Windows cannot find "File Path". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find "File Path". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.: So recently I was not able to open any image files jpg, png, etc. though I was able to open them on paint and stuff like that, not only image files I also found that I was not able to open downloaded files for word. I have tried to using Window's power shell with the...
  4. Windows cannot find "File Path". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows cannot find explorer.exe, Make sure you typed the name correctly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find explorer.exe, Make sure you typed the name correctly: [ATTACH]Many users have reported this issue that when they click on the File Explorer icon present in the taskbar of their Windows 11/10 computer, they receive an error, and are unable to open File Explorer. Though there are many ways to open File Explorer of Windows 11/10...
  6. Can not find file make sure name is correct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find file make sure name is correct: Everytime I've clicked on a file in no matter what folder it says file can not be found, make sure you entered the correct name. Even files that I have just downloaded they can not seem to find help please....
  7. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly: Crazy morning!!! Today Windows doesn't want find a couple of programs. Some are in C drive other in D driver. Office too is not working. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, for example Foxit, but I cannot still run it. To run the programm I went under the directory and...
  8. Windows cannot find 'C:\File Address'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

Windows cannot find 'C:\File Address'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Hello. When I tried to open any program, like any setup.exe and use Run as Administrator, the message always appears and I can't open it. It also happens to many of my system applications like task manager and registry editor. Please let me know how to fix this....
  9. Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly

Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly: Many applications on my laptop have stopped opening. The amount increased after windows10 1903 update. Whenever I try to open some applications like Microsoft Office, Wamp Server, I get this error message. I went to that path, but all the files are still there. Please help...
  10. Windows Cannot Find "File Path" Make Sure You Typed the Name Correctly, and Then Try Again

Windows Cannot Find "File Path" Make Sure You Typed the Name Correctly, and Then Try Again: So all of a sudden, I cannot open ANY image file on my computer OR external hard drive. I can open the images in paint or gimp, basically any image editing software... But as far as opening the image in a photo viewer does not work. I saw a problem similar to this however...