Windows 10: cannot find bluetooth icon

Discus and support cannot find bluetooth icon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to use my Bluetooth and I don't know how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LouiseMurray3, May 21, 2020.

1. cannot find bluetooth icon

I am unable to use my Bluetooth and I don't know how to fix this

:)

LouiseMurray3, May 21, 2020

2. Bluetooth icon doesn't appear in action center or in settings.

Hi,

This issue could be due to a corrupted driver on the system. As initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the automatic troubleshooter for your Bluetooth device. To perform the troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings.
    • Under Settings, choose Update & Security.
    • On the options on the left hand side of the window, click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

We’ll be waiting for any updates regarding the issue.

Arthur Rui, May 21, 2020
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, May 21, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

cannot find bluetooth icon

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 21, 2020
Thema:

cannot find bluetooth icon

1. cannot find bluetooth icon - Similar Threads - cannot find bluetooth

2. Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.: No matter whatever device i put in pairing, my desktop can't find and stay in the window which shows "Add a device: make sure that your device is turned on....". My any other things are fine to connect the bluetooth so appearently my pc must of having some problems connecting...
  3. Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.: No matter whatever device i put in pairing, my desktop can't find and stay in the window which shows "Add a device: make sure that your device is turned on....". My any other things are fine to connect the bluetooth so appearently my pc must of having some problems connecting...
  4. I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth

I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth: In Google it is showing that it can support bluetooth but It is not showing to turn on A picture of my device manager Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-to-turn-on-the-bluetooth/8715479e-b8d0-457b-a47f-42d7a3adfd5a
  5. I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth: In Google it is showing that it can support bluetooth but It is not showing to turn on A picture of my device manager Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-to-turn-on-the-bluetooth/8715479e-b8d0-457b-a47f-42d7a3adfd5a
  6. i can't find the Bluetooth icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find the Bluetooth icon: I run the Bluetooth troubleshooting but it didn't recognise the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-bluetooth-icon/063a7a99-3679-4661-8c94-e47b211e8566
  7. i can't find the Bluetooth icon

i can't find the Bluetooth icon: I run the Bluetooth troubleshooting but it didn't recognise the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-bluetooth-icon/063a7a99-3679-4661-8c94-e47b211e8566
  8. Cannot find bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find bluetooth: Hi, my bluetooth close occationally and I cannot turn it on in the setting. I've tried to reinstall the driver, but it happens again. It cannot be fixed through troubleshooting. I wonder how can I deal with this problem. Thank you....
  9. Cannot find bluetooth

Cannot find bluetooth: Hi, my bluetooth close occationally and I cannot turn it on in the setting. I've tried to reinstall the driver, but it happens again. It cannot be fixed through troubleshooting. I wonder how can I deal with this problem. Thank you....
  10. Cannot find bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware