Windows 10: Cannot find C:\Program...

Discus and support Cannot find C:\Program... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I'm not actually sure what I did wrong here. I was uninstalling some mods and games. Updating windows when this thing came up. Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samurai14, Jun 6, 2021.

1. samurai14 Win User

Cannot find C:\Program...

So I'm not actually sure what I did wrong here. I was uninstalling some mods and games. Updating windows when this thing came up. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeI tried to find it in File Explorer but I cannot even access it since I don't have permission, apparently. Is there any way to fix this, please.

:)

samurai14, Jun 6, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 6, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

file in C:\Program?

Hi,

Do you have any program installed by name Adobe? Follow the steps to check in program list:

Press Windows + X.

Select Programs and Features.

Yaqub K, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot find C:\Program... - Similar Threads - Cannot find Program

2. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-c-program/8f713d7e-2719-4a6f-9f0c-778ecaa926b3Hello, I have a user with the same issue: uninstalling HP Command does not solve the problem. In my case, I uninstalled the myHP software from the device...
  3. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-c-program/8f713d7e-2719-4a6f-9f0c-778ecaa926b3Hello, I have a user with the same issue: uninstalling HP Command does not solve the problem. In my case, I uninstalled the myHP software from the device...
  4. windows cannot find c:\Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  5. windows cannot find c:\Program...

windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  6. Windows cannot find C Program -...

Windows cannot find C Program -...: Whenever i start my laptop Windows 10 - HP Envy, i get the attached error - Windows cannot find C Progrram - Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_6.55219.341.0x64_v10z8vag_DesktopExtension.exe' Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....
  7. Windows cannot find C:\ Program

Windows cannot find C:\ Program: I have formatted my laptop, still my windows keeps on displaying; Windows cannot find C:\ Program Files\ WindowsApps\ ad2f1837.hpsystemeventutility_1.2. 15.0_x64__v10z8vjag6...\SysInfoEx.exe'. Make sure to type name correctly and try again.What should I do?...
  8. windows cannot find 'C:\program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find 'C:\program: Windows cannot find 'C:\program after I sign in to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/5d61481e-944c-4915-b971-f3ed0d801b59
  9. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: When starting my computer I get the following error. I have been unable to uninstall or delete the corresponding file to re-install. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_1.100.3370.0_x64__8j3eq9e...\IGCCTray.exe'. Make sure you typed...
  10. windows cannot find c:/program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find c:/program: As I logged into my pc this popup showed can anyone explain this please . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/dfe5d30b-59d2-4b61-9962-57975954d0e8