Windows 10: Cannot find camera

Discus and support Cannot find camera in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cliff Narrord, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Cannot find camera

My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Cliff Narrord, Oct 17, 2022

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 17, 2022
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

Cannot find camera

1. Cannot find camera - Similar Threads - Cannot find camera

2. cannot find integrated camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find integrated camera: windows cannot find my camera on my Dell laptop windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a conflict anywhere that I can see via anti virus software. I think my "updates" caused a problem somewhere along the line. Seems like everytime I update my computer, I have a faulty...
  3. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find Camera: I have an Ideapad 3 and for the life of me I have been trying to figure out why my integrated camera hasnt been working. The shutter is off. I dont have a camera key to press. I uninstalled the Integrated Camera option under Device Manager and cant get it to come back up....
  4. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find Camera: I have an Ideapad 3 and for the life of me I have been trying to figure out why my integrated camera hasnt been working. The shutter is off. I dont have a camera key to press. I uninstalled the Integrated Camera option under Device Manager and cant get it to come back up....
  5. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-camera/d931f751-21b6-4da3-ae2f-ab1962dff4a0
  7. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-camera/d931f751-21b6-4da3-ae2f-ab1962dff4a0
  8. Cannot find camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and have it replaced the whole screen. However, my issue is that my laptop cannot find my camera, the error code is 0xA00F4244. Is there anything I can do to fix this or so I need to have it replaced again?...
  9. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and have it replaced the whole screen. However, my issue is that my laptop cannot find my camera, the error code is 0xA00F4244. Is there anything I can do to fix this or so I need to have it replaced again?...
  10. Cannot find camera