Windows 10: Cannot find date and time for my country.

Discus and support Cannot find date and time for my country. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Am trying to find and then change date and time for my location. Between settings and Control Panel, I have exhausted all options in trying to set it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daveeeeeeeeeeee, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Cannot find date and time for my country.

Am trying to find and then change date and time for my location. Between settings and Control Panel, I have exhausted all options in trying to set it for where I am currently which is in the Philippines. I figured at least would have seen something for Manila but that or the Philippines-neither is listed.

Thanks

Dave

:)

daveeeeeeeeeeee, Nov 6, 2018

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Cannot find date and time for my country.

Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Cannot find date and time for my country.

1. Cannot find date and time for my country. - Similar Threads - Cannot find date

2. Date and Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and Time: I'm having troubles with changing my time and date with windows 10. When ever I try to change the time zone to central US it doesn't change at all. This happens even if I enable set time automatically. Also if I set it to automatically change time zone it puts me in Pacific...
  3. Date & Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date & Time: Despite various attempts to correct my Date to 7 August, my PC refuses and sticks to 6 August - even changing it manually. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-time/62a59606-c8ab-49af-ae4d-89bfe98b1c41
  4. date and time.

date and time.: my date and time in the taskbar has gone black how can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time/c235de2f-d3bd-4f95-a5a8-73adf29ed4b4
  5. Date and Time

Date and Time: I set my date and time up, when I shut down my laptop or put to sleep, it jumps six hours when I turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time/c62a9ee8-0b88-4d02-bd88-a619ff60562d
  6. Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Date & Time: in the taskbar I see my time as follows: 18:30 this I just how I want it. but when I boot my PC I see in the left button corner the time as 6:30 (not 18:30) my settings are as follows: Country or Region: Belgium Current format: English (Belgium) I know it's a minor problem...
  7. Date and time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date and time: I just want to know why notepad doesn't post a date when the file was added or if it does how do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time/14ce723e-4e60-44c4-be2f-7ef684ef49f7"
  8. time/date

time/date: Today my computer is showing the wrong date and time. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timedate/ca589952-9105-4fe7-aeaa-8b3a6074a95a
  9. date and time

date and time: computer not keeping correct date and time although I have reset it several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/date-and-time/9942a1c1-e4bf-4d67-a25f-f1f2f7edf267
  10. Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time: How to: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time How to Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time [img] Information This tutorial will show you different ways on how to find the original date and time for when your current Windows 10 was installed on your...