Windows 10: Cannot find digital license

Discus and support Cannot find digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KathyCobb, Jan 13, 2022.

1. KathyCobb Win User

Cannot find digital license

I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under Update/Security/Activation, it says that my Windows is activated and linked to my Microsoft Account, but there are no keys or licenses listed.

:)

KathyCobb, Jan 13, 2022

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 13, 2022
  3. JOACOCO Win User
    digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Cannot find digital license

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Cannot find digital license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Cannot find digital license

1. Cannot find digital license - Similar Threads - Cannot find digital

2. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find digital license: I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under...
  3. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find digital license: I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under...
  4. Finding Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding Digital License: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer crashed and Windows 10 was corrupted beyond repair. The computer repairman installed a new version of Windows 10. How do I recover my old original Digital License?...
  5. Cannot transfer digital license.

Cannot transfer digital license.: Hi, i have a Alienware X51 R2 running windows 10 pro with a digital license. Since then i've got a laptop with windows 10 home on it. i've tried to upgrade to windows 10 pro from home and it wont let me. Both devices are connected to the same microsoft account....
  6. Finding my product key/digital license

Finding my product key/digital license: My All-In-One PC is broken, so I want to move my Windows 10 Home, from my broken one to another PC, however I can't find the product key/digital license on my broken PC. How can I get it?...
  7. Finding Digital License for Windows 10

Finding Digital License for Windows 10: Can someone just answer straight forwardly, how to find the Digital License that supposedly came with the program when I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 ONLINE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-digital-license-for-windows-10/f5e6149e-03f7-4a55-aaa4-8ff9b38f80ba"
  8. Digital License

Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  9. Digital License

Digital License: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  10. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...