Windows 10: Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

Discus and support Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I load BIOS, and try to navigate to the advanced tap, in which the display / graphics settings should be, there are only two options. These are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reshined, May 1, 2022.

1. reshined Win User

Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

When I load BIOS, and try to navigate to the advanced tap, in which the display / graphics settings should be, there are only two options. These are "Boot configuration", and "Misc. Configuration. " i am trying to switch to my nvidia dedicated gpu, rather than integrated graphics. I can send a picture if needed.

:)

reshined, May 1, 2022

2. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, May 1, 2022
  3. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, May 1, 2022
  4. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

1. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS - Similar Threads - Cannot find Display

2. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS: When I load BIOS, and try to navigate to the advanced tap, in which the display / graphics settings should be, there are only two options. These are "Boot configuration", and "Misc. Configuration. " i am trying to switch to my nvidia dedicated gpu, rather than integrated...
  3. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS: When I load BIOS, and try to navigate to the advanced tap, in which the display / graphics settings should be, there are only two options. These are "Boot configuration", and "Misc. Configuration. " i am trying to switch to my nvidia dedicated gpu, rather than integrated...
  4. To Find BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Find BIOS: how do I find BIOS - Boot Options in Windows 7 Home Premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-find-bios/256a2e8f-8322-4939-805f-920282d8b934
  5. BIOS Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    BIOS Graphics Settings: Hi All. Win10 20H2 Pro i5 4570, 8gb-Ram, MSI H81m-P33 mobo NO GPU card - using Intel HD Graphics In my BIOS I can set my: * 'Integrated Graphics Share Memory' to 1024M (This 'deducts' 1GB from my general available Ram) * 'DVMT Memory' to Max From what I have found online,...
  6. Cannot find brightness setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find brightness setting: I saw a post on here and the microsoft staff said: "Hi, There are two ways on how to change the screen brightness in a Windows 10 computer. Check these steps: Method 1. Go to Start > Settings > System > Display > Change brightness. Adjust the slider to get your desired...
  7. Cannot open display settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open display settings: Hello everyone I am having an issue on my Windows 10 machine where I cannot open displays settings, it flickers open, then crashes, I have tried a number of things to try to fix it including updating my video drivers, a lot of restarting, and a SFC scan, nothing has worked so...
  8. Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?: so my office dual monitor pc setup has been up and running for years, with the "main display" (#1) always showing on the correct monitor, regardless if the other display (extended #2) is on, off, or set to different resolutions, it's always been rock solid, i.e. main display...
  9. Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?: so my office dual monitor pc setup has been up and running for years, with the "main display" (#1) always showing on the correct monitor, regardless if the other display (extended #2) is on, off, or set to different resolutions, it's always been rock solid, i.e. main display...
  10. Cannot find This PC and Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find This PC and Settings: Hello. I cannot find "This PC" and "Settings" on my Windows 10 Laptop. How do I find them and Install them on my Laptop. Many Thanks. Terry Horton.*Smile 38168