Windows 10: Cannot find DocFolderPaths in Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot find DocFolderPaths in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, After completely uninstalling the GOG version of Simcity 4 on my machine, I've found that everything in my documents folder has disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dante_643, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Dante_643 Win User

Cannot find DocFolderPaths in Windows 10

Hi all,

After completely uninstalling the GOG version of Simcity 4 on my machine, I've found that everything in my documents folder has disappeared completely. I made some new items in documents and tried uninstalling Simcity 4 again the same way, and same result: the documents folder is empty.

After looking through some articles on the web, I decided to try and fix the issue through regedit. However, when I try to find DocFolderPaths, the key isn't showing up at all. Is there any way I can still recover the missing items? Or are they all completely lost? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Dante.

:)

Dante_643, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot find DocFolderPaths in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot find DocFolderPaths

2. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  3. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  4. Windows 10 cannot find updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot find updates: Windows 10 cannot find updates Hi, I haven't been able to do any Windows updates for month. I really have no idea what the problem is. Especially since I have not changed the system in any way, removed relevant files, or installed programs that interfere with the system....
  5. Windows 10 cannot find updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot find updates: Windows 10 cannot find updates Hi, I haven't been able to do any Windows updates for month. I really have no idea what the problem is. Especially since I have not changed the system in any way, removed relevant files, or installed programs that interfere with the system....
  6. Windows 10 cannot find updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find...: HelloEvery other minute i get this Windows cannot find C/users/****/AppData/roaming/microsoft/windows/starmenu/programs/startup/38667.exe error I started having this problem after being infected with a virus I've downloaded Malwarebytes and i think i removed it and then i...
  8. Windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find: I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it....
  9. Purchased for Windows 10 cannot find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased for Windows 10 cannot find it: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection it says platform Windows 10 with digital code. I bought this for my PC. However it's not on there! Then I received an email with the digital code for xbox live! I don't have an xbox! How do I get this onto my pc? How do I...
  10. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone find doc folder

2. DocFolderPaths