Windows 10: cannot find driver

Discus and support cannot find driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am having trouble locateing or finding a driver for my hitachi-lg-data-storage GHBON for windows 10 home. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DACKAHL, Oct 4, 2020.

1. DACKAHL Win User

cannot find driver

i am having trouble locateing or finding a driver for my hitachi-lg-data-storage GHBON for windows 10 home. Please help.

:)

DACKAHL, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 4, 2020
  4. cannot find driver

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

cannot find driver

1. cannot find driver - Similar Threads - cannot find driver

2. Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers: I built a new PC and I'm trying to install windows. However, when I try to install it, it tells me that "no media driver was found." Everything is connected properly, I am sure, and I have read many guides in how to solve this problem, but it doesn't work for me.My CPU is a...
  3. Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers: I built a new PC and I'm trying to install windows. However, when I try to install it, it tells me that "no media driver was found." Everything is connected properly, I am sure, and I have read many guides in how to solve this problem, but it doesn't work for me.My CPU is a...
  4. Tpm driver cannot find???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tpm driver cannot find???: I ran thisTPM disabled??Then is this wrong???Then to avoid the confusion i thought of reinstalling TPM from device manager But i get this errorPlease help Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-driver-cannot-find/a71efbd1-b47c-4b0a-8422-6476c7ab58f2
  5. I cannot Seem to Find My Driver

I cannot Seem to Find My Driver: I bought a laptop and it had only 32GB harddrive, after installing windows there was no space to install office anf even work on the computer. The laptop had a space for a second external drive to be added. I bought a 500GB harddrive and installed it. With the help of...
  6. Cannot find Audio Driver

Cannot find Audio Driver: Split from this thread. I cannot find an audio drive for my HP windows laptop ill have to check the exact year it is an old work laptop but regardless the driver was there and working find with windows 10 until recently it seemed to randomly disappear and now i cannot find...
  7. PC says it cannot find my camera driver

PC says it cannot find my camera driver: I cannot participate in zoom meetings because my PC says it cannot find my camera driver. The troubleshooter said to update Windows, so I did and now I have other problems that I posted questions for as well. Low and behold, I still don't have a functioning camera....
  8. Windows 10 cannot find Network Driver

Windows 10 cannot find Network Driver: Hello, I uninstall the WIFI Network adaptor and restart PC. but windows cannot install network driver. How can I install network adaptor? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. The system cannot find the path specified - Installing a Driver

The system cannot find the path specified - Installing a Driver: I'm trying to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, but when I plug it in it shows up as XBOX ACC with Driver is Unavailable underneath it on the Devices tab in Settings. I tried to update the driver by using the Search Automatically option, but soon after it shows...
  10. Cannot find SD Card reader driver

Cannot find SD Card reader driver: Hi, I went on to do a fresh re-install of Windows 10 on this laptop (ASUS X550ZE-XX026H). Everything is working well but I couldn't find the SD Card reader driver for my laptop. I don't know which one in this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - is...