Windows 10: Cannot Find File

Discus and support Cannot Find File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I sign in, after a few seconds, I have started getting a message 'Windows Cannot Find File Microsoft.549981C...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DevicharanBalasubramanian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Cannot Find File

Cannot Find File 57fb9104-acf0-4894-9abb-e6beaf1a5935?upload=true.png

When I sign in, after a few seconds, I have started getting a message 'Windows Cannot Find File Microsoft.549981C...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe". See Capture.

When I click OK I am able to work without problem. Or have I not discovered the problem yet?. This started only today. I have installed Win 10-2004, OS Build 19041.388 and Edge Chromium. The message flashes even without connecting to internet and without clicking on anything after sign in.

How can I get the missing file and rectify the problem.

If I click on Edge it takes nearly 2 to 3 minutes before it opens up. Is this because of the missing file?

Devicharan Home User

:)

DevicharanBalasubramanian, Jul 20, 2020
  2. sturpe Win User

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

My Desktop is showing icons as normal. But if I try to find what is on my desktop by using file manager, I cannot find the icon. I also checked under C;\user my name, public, default and no desktop listed on any of them. Any suggestions?

sturpe, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Raven2099 Win User
    The system cannot find the file specified

In my downloads folder uis a file/folder

I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.*

files/folder will not delete

Cannot Find File [​IMG]

Suggestions? Ideas?

Raven2099, Jul 20, 2020
  4. sturpe Win User

Cannot Find File

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Find File

1. Cannot Find File - Similar Threads - Cannot Find File

2. Cannot find file location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find file location: Help! I want to find the file location of a game on my PC, but it won't let me cos i do not have the permissions. i cannot configure the permissions to let me access the files. what do i do?...
  3. Windows cannot find file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find file: I receive an error message saying "windows cannot find..." when trying to open outlook and excel, might be more as well, have only tried this. i receive the same message when trying via a shortcut and when clicking on the actual exe file itself eg. outlook.exe. AVG tune...
  4. Cannot find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find script file: Hello, This message always pops up when I start my computer. This message is popping after I installed adobe illustrator and lightroom. Windows Script Host Can not find script file “c:\Users\HAZIK". What should I do? Thanks, Hazik...
  5. File explorer cannot find files

in Cortana
    File explorer cannot find files: After the most recent update of Windows 10, File Explorer stopped working. I ran the troubleshooter and it did not find anything. I need to be able to find files. HELP!...
  6. cannot find file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot find file: I cant open this specific word document even though I saved it, it's coming up with the message seen in the subject. it is so frustrating and I think it is because it was saved with a file already with the same name, is there any way I can get it back?...
  7. Windows cannot find file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find file: I need some help man. I have this software for my pedals for iRa[IMG]cing but when I try to open it I keep getting this error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program numerous times with no fix. Any ideas on what is causing this? I had the same issue with the...
  8. Cannot find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find script file: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying can not find script file "C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/9b6b25a9-0fa1-45c8-ada0-d3c49efe7d3e
  9. Cannot find script file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find script file: Hi, I connected my kindle to laptop through usb cable and trying to open a file but every time I try to open it says " cannot find script file 'D:\MicrosoftSearchIndexer ' ". I wanna be able to open my files. Can you help me with that? Thanks...
  10. Search cannot find files

in Windows 10 Support
    Search cannot find files: I have hundreds of videos but when I try to search for them by using IN this PC the Kind:=video command the search come up empty. It simply cannot find anything I ask it to search for. I do not want to use third party search applications. I just want it to work. Does anyone...