Windows 10: Cannot find HPTouchpointAnalytics Bloatware on computer Want to delete

Discus and support Cannot find HPTouchpointAnalytics Bloatware on computer Want to delete in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HP Laptop running W10 V20H2 Every now and then, my Hitman scanning program recognizes secretly installed HP Bloatware that I did not authorize. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rbdaves, May 4, 2021.

1. rbdaves Win User

Cannot find HPTouchpointAnalytics Bloatware on computer Want to delete

HP Laptop running W10 V20H2 Every now and then, my Hitman scanning program recognizes secretly installed HP Bloatware that I did not authorize. When this stuff hits, I can have it deleted, however, the program that causes this stuff to be secretly installed is still present and operating. I Googled how to get rid of this stuff, and am told to go to "Control Panel">"Programs and features" to uninstall...doesn't work, this software is not listed there. I have also looked in "Program Files" and "Program files (x86)" without luck. Does anybody know how to delete this programming? Do I need to do something with "cmd" and/or "regedit"?

:)

rbdaves, May 4, 2021
  2. rbdaves Win User

HP Laptop running W10 V20H2

Every now and then, my Hitman scanning program recognizes secretly installed HP Bloatware that I did not authorize.
    When this stuff hits, I can have it deleted, however, the program that causes this stuff to be secretly installed is still present and operating. I Googled how to get rid of this stuff, and am told to go to "Control Panel">"Programs and features" to uninstall...doesn't work, this software is not listed there. I have also looked in "Program Files" and "Program files (x86)" without luck.

Does anybody know how to delete this programming? Do I need to do something with "cmd" and/or "regedit"?

rbdaves, May 4, 2021
  3. Mcd73165 Win User

Hi. You might just consider disabling the HP Analytics service to keep the 2 HP Analytics processes from running. The only thing that will be affected by doing this is the app HP Privacy Settings which will then render an error if you try to open it.

Mcd73165, May 4, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

The program is not listed as an installed program and is installed by stealth via Windows Update

Steve C, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot find HPTouchpointAnalytics Bloatware on computer Want to delete - Similar Threads - Cannot find HPTouchpointAnalytics

2. How TO Delete HP Bloatware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How TO Delete HP Bloatware: I Got A HP Prebuilt and it has a ton of bloatware that i dont need how can i uninstall them and should i uninstall all of them. Here's a list of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hp-bloatware/8023337c-72f5-4e98-a65e-4a047c8e252c
  3. How TO Delete HP Bloatware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How TO Delete HP Bloatware: I Got A HP Prebuilt and it has a ton of bloatware that i dont need how can i uninstall them and should i uninstall all of them. Here's a list of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hp-bloatware/8023337c-72f5-4e98-a65e-4a047c8e252c
  4. bloatware

in Windows 10 Customization
    bloatware: after running this command in powershell - DISM /Online /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages select-string Packagename the results include - AdvancedMicroDevicesInc-2.59462344778C5_10.19.40016.0_x64__0a9344xs7nr4m i think this is the AMD radeon settings lite app is it...
  5. Tried to remove bloatware and cannot find Windows Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried to remove bloatware and cannot find Windows Store.: Hey all, I know I'm about to seem pretty stupid for this. I ran the code listed on this website: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/easily-remove-bloatware-windows-10/ In order to remove some of the bloatware on this laptop. It was written that it simply "obscured" it and that,...
  6. Cannot delete Microsoft-bloatware windowsapps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete Microsoft-bloatware windowsapps: Hello, I have a SSD, running Windows 10 latest updates and my disk space is limited. I have been trying to delete files from the program files\windowsapps for at least 3 hours but it simply does not work. There are about a dozen threads of users who had the same problem and...
  7. bloatware

bloatware: I want to know why Microsoft thinks its absolutely necessary to install apps like skype, xbox, etc, on all computers, and then makes it impossible to completely remove it, wothout it returning during the next update. Xbox essentially functions asmalware, at this point. You...
  8. Cannot find and delete share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find and delete share: This is a strange problem. I have two Win 10 Pro 1903 PCs on my home network. The first is a laptop named Bill4. The second is a desktop named Desktop2. Both are logged into my Microsoft account. On Desktop2 in File Explorer under This PC is an entry labeled C on Bill4....
  9. Bloatware

Bloatware: I finally received my Dell Laptop. It came with little bloatware and I am very surprised with it. So far it works flawless. However, the bloatware that it did come with, I would like to know if I should remove it. The following is the list of bloatware: 1.)...
  10. Users Want Windows 10 to Be Bloatware-Free

in Windows 10 News
    Users Want Windows 10 to Be Bloatware-Free: It's a well-known fact that many OEMs and retailers across the world are shipping Windows computers, no matter the OS version installed, with lots of useless software solutions that do nothing more than to slow down the PCs themselves and to create additional issues....