Windows 10: Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work

Discus and support Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to find Hyper-V to disable it. Because I cannot play a game I downloaded system requirements for my laptop is good for this game. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Benczar Nogoy, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work

I was trying to find Hyper-V to disable it. Because I cannot play a game I downloaded system requirements for my laptop is good for this game. When I launch the game, it says you cannot play in a virtual machine. Please play the game on a physical computer. I am using Lenovo Windows 11 laptop. Through system information, I found out that there is Hyper-V enabled. I wanted to disable it so I tried to do a lot of methods for it but all of them fail because:1. Cannot find Hyper V on programs features 2. Powershell, Windows Terminal, and command prompt did not recognize the commands the commands

:)

Benczar Nogoy, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature

Try following command in an elevated Command Prompt to completely remove Hyper-V from system:

dism /online /disable-feature /featurename:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All

Alternatively, following command in an elevated PowerShell. It does the same than above command:

Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All

Restart, try VMware.

3. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't
    listed there, I've tried PowerShell and command prompt which both say hyper v cannot be found, I got the command prompts from here How to Enable and Disable Hyper-V in Windows 10 & 8 - PowerON Platforms so I'm not sure what the deal is, can anyone help me with
    this please?

talkischeap808, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work

Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work

1. Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work - Similar Threads - Cannot find Hyper

2. features required for hyper-v will not be displayedhyper-v not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    features required for hyper-v will not be displayedhyper-v not working: hello, previously i had installed 2 virtual machines 1 oracle 2 vmware i uninstalled them both but when i checked if hyper-v was working or not in system information it said A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed. i am wondering if...
  3. features required for hyper-v will not be displayedhyper-v not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    features required for hyper-v will not be displayedhyper-v not working: hello, previously i had installed 2 virtual machines 1 oracle 2 vmware i uninstalled them both but when i checked if hyper-v was working or not in system information it said A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed. i am wondering if...
  4. Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work

Cannot find Hyper V on programs features and powershell and command prompt doesnt work: I was trying to find Hyper-V to disable it. Because I cannot play a game I downloaded system requirements for my laptop is good for this game. When I launch the game, it says you cannot play in a virtual machine. Please play the game on a physical computer. I am using Lenovo...
  5. Powershell or Command prompt !

Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  6. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  7. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. SFC Works in command prompt but not in powershell

SFC Works in command prompt but not in powershell: When I try to run SFC in powershell I'm told, cannot run repair service. It's OK in command prompt.Run as administrator in both.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-works-in-command-prompt-but-not-in-powershell/7ad20074-7d56-4cbb-a2e0-45804c1adaf5
  9. SFC Works in command prompt but not in powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC Works in command prompt but not in powershell: When I try to run SFC in powershell I'm told, cannot run repair service. It's OK in command prompt.Run as administrator in both.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-works-in-command-prompt-but-not-in-powershell/7ad20074-7d56-4cbb-a2e0-45804c1adaf5
  10. Hyper-v feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-v feature: Hello, I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import ready machines *.ovf files for our training and labs. I did disable Hyper-v feature in my windows but all Hyper-v network...