Windows 10: Cannot Find Mail App

Discus and support Cannot Find Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I recently upgraded my Windows 10 program, Windows MAIL, the APP, is not showing anywhere in my programs group. How can I get it back and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DJones_987, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Cannot Find Mail App

When I recently upgraded my Windows 10 program, Windows MAIL, the APP, is not showing anywhere in my programs group.

How can I get it back and then add it to my DESKTOP Taskbar, as I originally had it?

Thanks, Guys.

DJ

:)

DJones_987, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cannot Find Mail App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 3, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Cannot Find Mail App

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Find Mail App

1. Cannot Find Mail App - Similar Threads - Cannot Find Mail

2. Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.: If I add as Office 365 mail after add I will get a password out of date message, after I fix the account it happens again and again. I have checked all email passwords and the are correct. I can manually add but then, no incoming or out going mail will show in the windows...
  3. Can’t find Mail app or store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find Mail app or store: I did a reset on my win10 computer and now I can’t find the mail app or the store to download a new one. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-mail-app-or-store/bfab3f01-ae47-4eda-aad5-1b48a2d3d45d
  4. Can’t find Mail app or store

Can’t find Mail app or store: I did a reset on my win10 computer and now I can’t find the mail app or the store to download a new one. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-mail-app-or-store/bfab3f01-ae47-4eda-aad5-1b48a2d3d45d
  5. Can’t find Mail app or store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Cannot Use Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Use Mail App: Basicily i Cannot Login into My Outlook Account And Mail App Says Creating account... And There is A Screenshot [ATTACH] i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-mail-app/f2985bce-0f8c-456b-84dd-63f9dc82b93f
  7. Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app

Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app: I recently reset my PC and therefore had to set up the Mail app accounts again. I have an Outlook account and several other accounts, most of them are Gmail. After sending mail from a gmail account, using the Mail app, I don't see the mail in the 'sent' folder, where usually...
  8. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  9. cannot sync Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sync Mail App: I cannot sync my Windows Mail App running on Windows 10 PC, version 1803 because I receive messages that the settings are out-of-date. I have email addresses on various boxes, including hotmail and gmail and really need to sync them...
  10. mail app, cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail app, cannot login: I have a problem with Mail App on my new laptop. When I tried to log into my gmail account via this app, I received an error "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b. " It happened when I was submitting my login data....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can mot gind mail

2. cannot find mail app in windows phone