Windows 10: Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

Discus and support Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bcav712, May 5, 2019.

1. Bcav712 Win User

Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even download it. My computer is not an option for a place to install and neither is my xbox. I was able to install this dlc on xbox with no issues but when it comes to pc no luck. So I've already done this: made sure this dlc is pc compatible which yes it is, made sure my computer is a connected device to my microsoft account yes it is, I followed the steps that the microsoft help section gave me and no luck still didn't work. Now when it comes to installing the games themselves I have no trouble, I just press install and it asks me which drive I want to install it to. So what I need help with is how I can get my pc to show up on that "install on my devices list". Thank you in advance for any help!

:)

Bcav712, May 5, 2019
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 5, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list - Similar Threads - Cannot find computer

2. My computer suddenly cannot find my WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer suddenly cannot find my WiFi: My computer has previously been connecting to the internet but now suddenly cannot find the WiFi. I am sitting right beside the modem and it is working correctly (my phone and my partner's computer connect correctly). When I use the trouble shooter it asks me to select a...
  3. cannot find my Publisher

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find my Publisher: hello....just one day my publisher icon vanished and now I cannot locate my program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-my-publisher/61e2c0a9-9445-4c9e-a28f-c60051be64b8
  4. File Explorer cannot find my computers on my home network

File Explorer cannot find my computers on my home network: All my computers and laptops are on one network at home, and the network connections in each computer are all set to private with network discovery on and file and print sharing on. Sometimes one will show up, but most of the time none do. The computers are all on and awake...
  5. My computer isn't listed at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer isn't listed at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.: I need to know how to check if my copy of Windows is activated in version 1809. Why isn't my device in the list? How can I remove the last 2 devices, which were my old computer and a virtualbox VM?...
  6. Find my device.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find my device.: Hi Guys. My PC got stolen last night from my office, is there a way i can use "Find my device" to locate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/409bef07-23f3-4322-82b8-7224169e039d"
  7. Find devices on my network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Find devices on my network: I am unable to find other devices connected to my network,only my own. Other devices , phones and tablets that I am positive are connected, do not show up at all. I have the "show hidden" marked, still not showing up. Suggestions?...
  8. Find devices on my network

Find devices on my network: I am unable to find other devices connected to my network,only my own. Other devices , phones and tablets that I am positive are connected, do not show up at all. I have the "show hidden" marked, still not showing up. Suggestions?...
  9. My Device List

My Device List: My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-device-list/0ac7964c-ea15-4fa2-9899-dc5e57e857fa
  10. I cannot find my mouse. I cannot find and Touchpad related things in my device manager.

I cannot find my mouse. I cannot find and Touchpad related things in my device manager.: But when it works when i plug in my usb mouse. but my mouse disappears if i take it out. Also ive downloaded a driver for my touchpad but it doesnt let me install because it says i have one installed but i cant find the said installed touchpad....