Windows 10: Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

Discus and support Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bcav712, May 5, 2019.

1. Bcav712 Win User

Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even download it. My computer is not an option for a place to install and neither is my xbox. I was able to install this dlc on xbox with no issues but when it comes to pc no luck. So I've already done this: made sure this dlc is pc compatible which yes it is, made sure my computer is a connected device to my microsoft account yes it is, I followed the steps that the microsoft help section gave me and no luck still didn't work. Now when it comes to installing the games themselves I have no trouble, I just press install and it asks me which drive I want to install it to. So what I need help with is how I can get my pc to show up on that "install on my devices list". Thank you in advance for any help!

:)

Bcav712, May 5, 2019
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 5, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list - Similar Threads - Cannot find computer

2. Find my device - stolen computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find my device - stolen computer: HiMy computer has been stolen... Using Find my device does not help... logging in it says updated 5 days earlier - can I change so it is updated daily on my new computer?Is there any way I will have success locating a stolen computer?Perhaps I am in the wrong community, then...
  3. Find my device - stolen computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find my device - stolen computer: HiMy computer has been stolen... Using Find my device does not help... logging in it says updated 5 days earlier - can I change so it is updated daily on my new computer?Is there any way I will have success locating a stolen computer?Perhaps I am in the wrong community, then...
  4. My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices: I have a Lenovo g500s laptop that I recently updated via Windows 10 update. The update is complete. However, my laptop can no longer find or discover any Bluetooth devices, my Bluetooth device is 4.0. What to do?...
  5. My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices: I have a Lenovo g500s laptop that I recently updated via Windows 10 update. The update is complete. However, my laptop can no longer find or discover any Bluetooth devices, my Bluetooth device is 4.0. What to do?...
  6. cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??: Hello, I have just purchased an app Diarium from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it says it cannot find my device. When I try to add a device, the only options I have is for Microsoft products, not my ThinkPad. My Windows/Office license is registered to my company and...
  7. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft: I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives me the option to install on my laptop which I'm not even on at the moment. I double checked and my computer is listed under...
  8. Cannot find my WiFi in the list of networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find my WiFi in the list of networks.: Sup. I have all the current updates for Windows 10 to this date. I DO get a list of networks to join, but not my Xfinity router latest, white speakerish looking thing. Router and computer are very close, no issue there. My phone, PS4, Xbox One, HP printer, and Macbook can...
  9. I cannot find my graphics card in the device manager list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find my graphics card in the device manager list: I have been seeing a large opaque grid across my screen. It is 9 squares with a number from1 to 9 in each square. From my research, I should start by going to the graphics card. I cannot find the graphics card on my system....
  10. I cannot find my 3.5mm mic on device list.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find my 3.5mm mic on device list.: Hi Guys, I cannot find my 3.5mm mic on device list. (yes it is working on other pc's) I checked if it is disabled but no, its not there too. I reinstalled sound drivers, but nothing changed. I tried discovering new hardware on device manager that didn't work also. What I...