Windows 10: cannot find my file in one drive

Discus and support cannot find my file in one drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I saved a file to one drive from my laptop yesterday, but I can't find my file in one drive from my desktop. Why is that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eypmok, Jan 28, 2019.

1. eypmok Win User

cannot find my file in one drive

I saved a file to one drive from my laptop yesterday, but I can't find my file in one drive from my desktop. Why is that?

:)

eypmok, Jan 28, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jan 28, 2019
  4. cannot find my file in one drive

little cat, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

cannot find my file in one drive

1. cannot find my file in one drive - Similar Threads - cannot find file

2. Cannot move One Drive files to external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move One Drive files to external drive: Why is this so complex? Because Microsoft likes to piss consumers? I am pissed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-move-one-drive-files-to-external-drive/13852425-89a1-4b2d-9bc7-f8c71b77e743
  3. Cannot move One Drive files to external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot move One Drive files to external drive: Why is this so complex? Because Microsoft likes to piss consumers? I am pissed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-move-one-drive-files-to-external-drive/13852425-89a1-4b2d-9bc7-f8c71b77e743
  4. One drive hacked, cannot see my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive hacked, cannot see my files: hello. i have been fighting hackers for 3 weeks now. i made a temporary account because they were changing settingsin my main account. in the temp account they changed all kinds of settings. a window came up and said another office appchanged my privacy settings for my new...
  5. One drive hacked, cannot see my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive hacked, cannot see my files: hello. i have been fighting hackers for 3 weeks now. i made a temporary account because they were changing settingsin my main account. in the temp account they changed all kinds of settings. a window came up and said another office appchanged my privacy settings for my new...
  6. One drive hacked, cannot see my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. cannot find my ark files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot find my ark files: I have the windows game pass edition... I need to find it so I can move it to a bigger hard drive so I can update it... I tried everything this guy mentioned . Didn't work. I get a message that says I may need to delete something... It will not allow me to open the windows...
  8. cannot find my ark files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find my ark files: I have the windows game pass edition... I need to find it so I can move it to a bigger hard drive so I can update it... I tried everything this guy mentioned . Didn't work. I get a message that says I may need to delete something... It will not allow me to open the windows...
  9. Cannot find file in One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find file in One Drive: Cannot find my file in One Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-file-in-one-drive/8aa634c2-2916-414b-822d-0b1dbffa7622
  10. can't find one drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't find one drive: I'm new to MacBook and I can't see my one drive. How do I find it? I do have a Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-one-drive/6dc89000-2fb8-4c38-bc85-bbfb1b52ac2b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot find files in one drive