Windows 10: cannot find my Publisher

Discus and support cannot find my Publisher in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello....just one day my publisher icon vanished and now I cannot locate my program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaHook1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. cannot find my Publisher

hello....just one day my publisher icon vanished and now I cannot locate my program

:)

LindaHook1, Mar 19, 2019

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Mar 19, 2019
  4. cannot find my Publisher

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

I've already seen the following Post:

Hi samuel,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To unblock a software publisher try the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Go to the Content tab, Look under the Certificates section.

• Click on Publishers button.

• Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
      • Select the Publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    This post does not solve my problem with a Blocked publisher, because When I check the "Untrusted Publisher's tab in Internet Explorer. there are no entries to remove.

Any other way to resolve this?

RDougShelton, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

cannot find my Publisher

1. cannot find my Publisher - Similar Threads - cannot find Publisher

2. what is my software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is my software publisher: what is my software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-software-publisher/fded87f2-c829-4072-b2ed-f03d89ca23be
  3. what is my software publisher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is my software publisher: what is my software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-software-publisher/fded87f2-c829-4072-b2ed-f03d89ca23be
  4. Can't find Affinity publisher product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find Affinity publisher product key: I purchased Affinity publisher recently. got an email confirmation and it's showing in my orders but I can't find the product key to access it. Where is it?...
  5. Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Publisher: Why is publisher so painfully slow to use and why are there no print previews before printing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher/851a65f8-40bc-4416-8008-a0caa1dae292
  6. Cannot Activate Publisher

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate Publisher: I am unable to activate Publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-publisher/8481e2f6-9cc6-4fef-a775-dac737cccdf8
  7. Cannot find my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find my data: I can’t recall exactly what happened, but I was working on my laptop when it quit on me. I could not log back in using the normal method so I researched and tried every other way I could find. I eventually decided on a Windows 10 boot disk. This method said it would not...
  8. where do i find fonts for publisher to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i find fonts for publisher to download: I'm looking to download fonts. Different styles from a trusted place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-fonts-for-publisher-to-download/7ee8ea5d-1cca-4e44-a013-768355e9f01a"
  9. Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation: Windows updated on 2/23/19 and caused this error code to be generated while using Publisher and trying to either export to PDF or export for commercial printing. What's the repair for this?...
  10. Publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher: Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher). I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10. Is there a solution/work around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connot find my publisher account