Windows 10: Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

Discus and support Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 from microsoft website, and I would go to order history page to find the activation code associated with it in the past. But since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by runningwolf2, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

I bought windows 10 from microsoft website, and I would go to order history page to find the activation code associated with it in the past. But since microsoft changed the layout of the order history page, I can no longer find my activation code. Where can I find my activation code for windows 10 nowadays?

:)

runningwolf2, Nov 21, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

1. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history - Similar Threads - Cannot find activation

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  4. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  6. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  7. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history: I bought windows 10 from microsoft website, and I would go to order history page to find the activation code associated with it in the past. But since microsoft changed the layout of the order history page, I can no longer find my activation code. Where can I find my...
  8. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history: I bought windows 10 from microsoft website, and I would go to order history page to find the activation code associated with it in the past. But since microsoft changed the layout of the order history page, I can no longer find my activation code. Where can I find my...
  9. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history: On 21/09/2019 I bought a Windows 10 Pro license directly from Microsoft store and It was obviously hooked to my Microsoft account. Now I'm gonna reactivate it on another pc the pc which had hooked this license now is licensed with a new Win 10 Home key, bought from Microsoft...
  10. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"