Windows 10: cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

Discus and support cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to activate product key for fsx I have owned for some years but I have been sent notice saying trial period over and after 30 minutes of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paulenz72, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:02 AM.

1. paulenz72 Win User

cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

I am trying to activate product key for fsx I have owned for some years but I have been sent notice saying trial period over and after 30 minutes of game I get shut down.Support centre man says I should see option to click on to activate by telephone but I cannot see this.Can anyone help please?

:)

2. Chapa :) Win User

Window 10 Product Key Reuse

1) yes, you can.

2) once you upgraded your OS to windows 10, your OS key will get an digital entitlement on Microsoft servers. So you can do a clean installation of Windows 10 without submitting the key. it will automatically activate. In any case if it won't activate, try
    the telephone activation by following below steps.

• Open the "Run" command (Win + R)
    • Type "slui 4"
    • Select your country
    • you will see a telephone number and an ID call installation ID
    • Call that number and provide your installation ID and ask for a confirmation ID ( may be it's an automated system)
    • Then hit on "enter confirmation ID / next" and submit the confirmation ID
    • your OS will be activated offline by telephone.

3. Windows activation/ product key error

hi KatjaBarber,

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor

You can follow the following steps:

1. Click on Start and then right click on Computer, there select the option Properties.

2. At the bottom of the screen click on the option Change product key, there follow the steps of the wizard and re-enter the product key that you find on the label attached to your computer. Once you finish this process, verify that Windows has been correctly
    activated.

If the problem persists, perform this other method:

1. Click on Start and in the search box digita slui 11 and press enter.

2. There you must select your geographical location and then press Enter.

3. Follow the process of the activation wizard and when required, enter again the Windows key that comes on the label that is attached to your computer.

4. Once you finish the process, verify that Windows has been correctly activated.

If the system still indicates that Windows is not correctly activated, follow these steps:

1. Click on Start and in the CMD digit search box, in the list of options of the start menu, right click on cmd.exe and select the option Run as administrator.

2. On the command line, type the following commands, after each press enter. If an informational message appears after each command, click on OK and continue with the other command. These commands perform an alternate process to those previously done in order
    to activate your Windows.

Slmgr -rearm

Slmgr -ipk XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX (here you must type the product key)

Slmgr -ato

3. Once you finish executing the commands, verify that the problem has been solved.

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:03 AM
  4. cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:03 AM
Thema:

cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

1. cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005. - Similar Threads - cannot find option

2. error 1 80004005

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error 1 80004005: Not happy Microsoft has restricted my fsx playing to 30 to 40 minutes they said to prevent counterfeiting.Hardly considerate.Purchased game some years back and only installed it on my computer.Some years later I had to buy new computer and tech man reinstalled same game on...
  3. Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation

Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation: So, I just upgraded my copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition, but for some reason. I got Windows 10 Enterprise edition instead. And now, I get an email from the date of purchase like normal, but there is no product key included and I already had a product...
  4. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I was never e-mailed this and I was not given the box that also has it. How do I find my product key?...
  5. I can't find the product key to activate windows...

I can't find the product key to activate windows...: Dear Microsoft Community, A while ago now, I ordered a USB stick containing a copy of Windows 10 on it from Amazon. While I've had a bit of experience with installing OSs onto computers in the past, I had never done this specifically before. After some partial success, it...
  6. product key activation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    product key activation: How to activate product key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-activation/0b7c0f6c-23d2-468c-a0dd-f29fd2a2ec4a
  7. finding product key

finding product key: I have a older Surface tablet that I bought used and it was upgraded to windows 10. I don't have the key and it wants me to activate the windows. How do I find the product key or digital license for the windows 10 on this thing?...
  8. find the product key

find the product key: I did reset my laptop and then reinstall windows 10 with a CD and now it's need the product key. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-the-product-key/41d5fcd7-e5a8-408b-8f38-9e0c49dd93e2"
  9. product key and activation

product key and activation: Can I use my old laptop product key in new one which comes with MS Dos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-and-activation/3eedb5c2-6af1-4e1f-bdb7-07e427c59df6"
  10. Finding Product key

Finding Product key: How can i find my windows product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-product-key/8bc5f5cf-9a5f-48c4-9665-28fcb9b985ff"