Windows 10: cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

Discus and support cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to activate product key for fsx I have owned for some years but I have been sent notice saying trial period over and after 30 minutes of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paulenz72, Aug 12, 2019.

1. paulenz72 Win User

cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

I am trying to activate product key for fsx I have owned for some years but I have been sent notice saying trial period over and after 30 minutes of game I get shut down.Support centre man says I should see option to click on to activate by telephone but I cannot see this.Can anyone help please?

:)

paulenz72, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Chapa :) Win User

Window 10 Product Key Reuse

1) yes, you can.

2) once you upgraded your OS to windows 10, your OS key will get an digital entitlement on Microsoft servers. So you can do a clean installation of Windows 10 without submitting the key. it will automatically activate. In any case if it won't activate, try
    the telephone activation by following below steps.

• Open the "Run" command (Win + R)
    • Type "slui 4"
    • Select your country
    • you will see a telephone number and an ID call installation ID
    • Call that number and provide your installation ID and ask for a confirmation ID ( may be it's an automated system)
    • Then hit on "enter confirmation ID / next" and submit the confirmation ID
    • your OS will be activated offline by telephone.

Chapa :), Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows activation/ product key error

hi KatjaBarber,

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor

You can follow the following steps:

1. Click on Start and then right click on Computer, there select the option Properties.

2. At the bottom of the screen click on the option Change product key, there follow the steps of the wizard and re-enter the product key that you find on the label attached to your computer. Once you finish this process, verify that Windows has been correctly
    activated.

If the problem persists, perform this other method:

1. Click on Start and in the search box digita slui 11 and press enter.

2. There you must select your geographical location and then press Enter.

3. Follow the process of the activation wizard and when required, enter again the Windows key that comes on the label that is attached to your computer.

4. Once you finish the process, verify that Windows has been correctly activated.

If the system still indicates that Windows is not correctly activated, follow these steps:

1. Click on Start and in the CMD digit search box, in the list of options of the start menu, right click on cmd.exe and select the option Run as administrator.

2. On the command line, type the following commands, after each press enter. If an informational message appears after each command, click on OK and continue with the other command. These commands perform an alternate process to those previously done in order
    to activate your Windows.

Slmgr -rearm

Slmgr -ipk XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX (here you must type the product key)

Slmgr -ato

3. Once you finish executing the commands, verify that the problem has been solved.

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Aug 12, 2019
  4. cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005.

1. cannot find option to activate product key by telephone.erroe 1 80004005. - Similar Threads - cannot find option

2. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  3. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  4. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Cannot find or get product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  6. Cannot find or get product key

Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  7. Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8: Hi guys, really hope someone can help me here.Something happened with my laptop, but suddenly a lot of programs stopped working, I get error when trying to open programs, etc.But, I also get the message that I should activate Windows.I have Windows 8, as it is an old laptop,...
  8. Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8

Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8: Hi guys, really hope someone can help me here.Something happened with my laptop, but suddenly a lot of programs stopped working, I get error when trying to open programs, etc.But, I also get the message that I should activate Windows.I have Windows 8, as it is an old laptop,...
  9. I cannot find product key to activate window 10

I cannot find product key to activate window 10: I recently just bought a brand new Cyberpowerpc from bestbuy. The pc ask me to activate window 10 and enter the product key. I cannot find any product key in the pc box or in the system. What should I do?...
  10. error 1 80004005

error 1 80004005: Not happy Microsoft has restricted my fsx playing to 30 to 40 minutes they said to prevent counterfeiting.Hardly considerate.Purchased game some years back and only installed it on my computer.Some years later I had to buy new computer and tech man reinstalled same game on...
Tags: