Windows 10: Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

Discus and support Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SpencerMacPherson, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my Mail/Calendar people app, I cannot find them?

:)

SpencerMacPherson, Aug 7, 2022

2. People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Helmut Win User
    Windows 10 Mail, changing contact in people app not reflected in mail

There is a way to get rid of incorrect Auto-Complete entries, rather convoluted.
    I have found my previous answer from back in May, to repeat:
    One way of getting rid of say a misspelled one is to intentionally put it in to the People contacts and delete from there. Some editing of the entry maybe required.
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

N.B. the locations of supposed files by 'bradfordcanuck' are not on my PC at all. Just checked again, and I remember it was the same months ago.

Make a suggestion to MS feedback to include say a highlight > Right Click delete(wrong) entry option for Auto-Complete entries.

Helmut, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Helmut Win User

Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

Mail App, People App and Calendar App

You are correct about port numbers, no idea what the 0 or 1 means, it occurs on some of my accounts after the port number, but it is auto added as are the servers.

The reason the People App and Calendar App not working maybe that the account does not have the facility or some format incompatibility.

My ISP Email account is like that, Mail only, no Sync option for Calendar/Contacts.

Outlook/Gmail/Yahoo all have the Calendar/Contacts options.

Helmut, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

1. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app. - Similar Threads - Cannot find delete

2. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.: How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my Mail/Calendar people app, I cannot find them?...
  3. mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?: Outlook People App allows the deletion of a recent contact.Mail People App does not allow the deletion of a recent contact?Choose a contact does not show the one I want to delete.I do not understand where a Recent Contact in the Mail People app resides in order to delete...
  4. Mail App, People App and Calendar App

Mail App, People App and Calendar App: I posted this question in the mail section; maybe the wrong section as I got 0 replies; sorry for that. I am using Mail App, People App and Calendar App on my Microsoft Windows Home Edition 20H2 OS. In Mail I have 3 accounts: an Outlook.com account, an iCloud.com account and...
  5. Delete contacts from People App

Delete contacts from People App: I can't delete old contacts from People App. When I right click on the contact the Delete is grayed out. Anyone out there that knows how to fix this, please help me out. Thanks...
  6. Delete contacts from people app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete contacts from people app: When I try to delete contacts from people app the delete option is grayed out. How can I delete these old contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-contacts-from-people-app/01c45ead-10d5-4de6-a386-409b408b8720
  7. Saving Mail App Contacts to People

Saving Mail App Contacts to People: How can I save a person as a Contact when I receive an email from them? Whenever I received an email, the person used to be automatically saved in Contacts/People. Not anymore. Tapping on the person's email info only opens a reply. The only way I can save a Contact is by...
  8. deleting contacts in people

deleting contacts in people: how do i delete all contacts at once in people app or delete account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-contacts-in-people/b27166c4-29e6-4b71-9a9c-96471f6e36ec
  9. Delete people from the People App

Delete people from the People App: I cannot delete people from my people app. This is ridiculous. My friend has died. For goodness sake why are you telling me I cannot do this. If I want to do; it the please permit me....
  10. Contacts in People app not linking to mail

Contacts in People app not linking to mail: Although I have added a new contact to people app and saved when I come to send an email the name is not shown in list of contacts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-in-people-app-not-linking-to-mail/57d799bb-8a10-4db7-be9e-32c8389b94a0