Windows 10: Cannot find or launch the Store after Fall update

Discus and support Cannot find or launch the Store after Fall update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I eventually managed to install the Fall update, but it has 'damaged' a number of things. In particular I cannot launch / open the MS Windows Store (or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Dec 9, 2017.

1. clayto Win User

Cannot find or launch the Store after Fall update

I eventually managed to install the Fall update, but it has 'damaged' a number of things. In particular I cannot launch / open the MS Windows Store (or some of the apps). I have found many files relating to the Store but none which open it. Instructions do not work, there is no Store icon anywhere. I get the obscure notice saying 'You will need another app to open this app.' Meaning? I have tried the apps Troubleshooter.

:)

clayto, Dec 9, 2017

2. Can't install Ovi Store on N8

I updated my nokia ovi store and after updating when i tried to launch the ovi the following error is apearing no work could be done after that

Error says - "cannot load FEAP1 'STORE API1'

satya123456, Dec 9, 2017
  3. laudablepus, Dec 9, 2017
  4. harvey263 Win User

Try running this in PowerShell as admin:
    Code: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | ForEach {Add-AppXPackage -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}[/quote]

harvey263, Dec 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Cannot find or launch the Store after Fall update - Similar Threads - Cannot find launch

2. microsoft store stops launching after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store stops launching after update: After updating all components with windows update, microsoft store stops launching.I tried terminate, restore, repair, sfc, dism, troubleshooting, reinstall, restart microsoft store install service.Nothing helped. Only after reinstalling old version of windows all works fine,...
  3. microsoft store stops launching after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store stops launching after update: After updating all components with windows update, microsoft store stops launching.I tried terminate, restore, repair, sfc, dism, troubleshooting, reinstall, restart microsoft store install service.Nothing helped. Only after reinstalling old version of windows all works fine,...
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Store after 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store after 2004 update.: Hi, I can't open anything Microsoft-related after updating windows to 2004 version, that includes Microsoft Store, Insider App, and other apps (They open a window for split second and close immediately, and when I spam the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar the icon suddenly...
  5. Cannot launch Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot launch Microsoft Store: Hi guys, I am having some issues with launching apps in my windows 10 os. The Microsoft Store would not open, every time I try to open it it keeps giving me the notification "Microsoft Store just got installed, check it out" when I click launch I get the exact same message...
  6. microsoft store cannot launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store cannot launch: Hi, I have a troubleshooting that my Microsoft store cannot run in my windows 10, so I cannot open all my apps from there. Please help me to solve it thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cannot-launch/250ddad4-39ae-4eb2-ab5d-57d92e71e163"
  7. Fall Creators Update Corrupted Store

Fall Creators Update Corrupted Store: Hi, Did the latest fall creators update [img] Now Microsoft Store and all related apps dont work. Store shows up like this. [img] Tried a few things but nothing works. Please help 97433
  8. Windows Store and Apps not working after fall Creators update

Windows Store and Apps not working after fall Creators update: Greetings all, new to the forum. I got the fall creators update and it looked like everything installed correctly. It installed so well (Or so I thought) that I deleted my windows.old folder on my C: drive. Now the kicker is, I noticed that the Windows Store and some of the...
  9. Cannot remove apps using Appx after Fall Creator Update

Cannot remove apps using Appx after Fall Creator Update: I do not know if others have come across this problem, but it seems that remove-appxpackage no longer works to remove the UWP downloaded by the system. The command runs thru with its usual error message about being unable to remove some, but these aren't in that list....
  10. After Fall Update 2017 Pins to File Explorer on Taskbar Don't Launch

in Windows 10 Support
    After Fall Update 2017 Pins to File Explorer on Taskbar Don't Launch: Since the Fall Update (2017) installed, the folders I have pinned to the File Explorer icon on my taskbar do not launch. I tried unpinning and then repinning but it made no difference. I also pinned a new folder which was never pinned before and it does not launch either....