Windows 10: cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

Discus and support cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by antoniomigale, Nov 12, 2019.

1. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard

:)

antoniomigale, Nov 12, 2019
  2. tincanguy Win User

Transferring pictures from MS Photo gallery to Photos in Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. While exporting MS Photo Gallery contents to the Windows 10 Photo App can't be done directly, I stumbled on a way to do it indirectly.

1) Open MS Photo Gallery

2) Click on "select all"

3) Click on "OneDrive". A page titled "Publish on OneDrive" will appear

4) Choose and enter a title in the blank

5) Click on "Publish"

I followed the above procedure and after the nearly one hour it took to download 2298 pictures, voila, they all appeared in the Windows 10 Photo app!

tincanguy, Nov 12, 2019
  3. How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to sort your pictures in the way you want them. Kindly take note that the only options to sort your photos in Photo Gallery are the following:

• Date taken
    • Date modified
    • File size
    • Image size
    • Rating
    • Caption
    • File name
    Also I suggest follow the below steps.

Press ALT + W + K, one after other & check if the photos are shown in the order they were taken.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards.

Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 12, 2019
  4. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive [​IMG]

stressful1, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

1. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive - Similar Threads - cannot find pictures

2. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  3. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  4. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pictures Gallery

Pictures Gallery: I'm currently running Window 10. Recently, I backed up all my files, including Pictures, to Microsoft Cloud. I don't know if there is a correlation, but now, I cannot delete any of my photos! HELP!...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. Photo Gallery vs Pictures

Photo Gallery vs Pictures: There are more photos in Photo Gallery than in picture files. I tried to back up all my photos in Amazon photos, but not all pictures from Photo Gallery backed up. How do I back up ALL photos?...
  8. Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive

Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive: How do I move copies of photos from Photo Gallery up to a One Drive Album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-photo-gallery-into/991d06fc-9768-4780-b2ae-35f38932fb47
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find: Hello, in win8.1 i used the Photo Gallery to open, organize and do simple edits to my pictures, resize multiple files that were saved as "original_filename".1024x800, etc... I cannot find it in win10, do they removed it? Is it possible to find it somewhere? Thanks 26559