Windows 10: Cannot find pin I have the right PIN

Discus and support Cannot find pin I have the right PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have the right pin. but restarting today it said windows cannot find your pin, set up another. When tried that option it says some app should be down... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NabhanP, Jul 7, 2020.

1. NabhanP Win User

Cannot find pin I have the right PIN

I have the right pin. but restarting today it said windows cannot find your pin, set up another. When tried that option it says some app should be down loaded. I don't know how to download anything without opening the lappy. I am trapped out. any advice? t asks for some password also, I hadn't set any password. Forgot password doesn't work

:)

NabhanP, Jul 7, 2020

2. I cannot pin any folders on the taskbar, but I can pin excel and word documents

Hi guys,

I was always using this method to find my folders easily, but for a couple of weeks now, when I right click on the taskbar's folders, it shows a full list of frequent folders I used.

I have tried to remove them from the list but nothing happens.

I used the right click button on all folders (shortcuts or original) and clicked the option "pin to start" but there are no pinned folders on the taskbar.

I have also tried the drag and drop method.

It seems that the frequent are stuck there and I cannot pin any folders.

Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Panagiotis_88, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Cannot find pin I have the right PIN

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot find pin I have the right PIN

1. Cannot find pin I have the right PIN - Similar Threads - Cannot find pin

2. Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?: I am trying to download apps from the Microsoft Store but to do so, it is asking for my Windows Hello PIN. However, I don't remember setting a pin or what I would have set it as, but when I press forgot my PIN it tells me to go to sign in options in settings. I have done...
  3. Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?: I am trying to download apps from the Microsoft Store but to do so, it is asking for my Windows Hello PIN. However, I don't remember setting a pin or what I would have set it as, but when I press forgot my PIN it tells me to go to sign in options in settings. I have done...
  4. Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot make a Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot make a Pin: My PC says i don't have a pin but I do have one so when I try to create a Pin it asks for a pin. when I put in the pin it just loads for a few secs and then dissappears like nothing happens please help I cannot use windows hello anymore....
  6. where can I find my PIN or get a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find my PIN or get a PIN: I need a PIN for Microsoft Security I cannot remember id I ever had one. How do I get one to download, install and be able to join Microsoft TEAMS? THANKS...
  7. I have Pin but windows 10 say cannot find pin

I have Pin but windows 10 say cannot find pin: I have the right pin, But windows 1o says it cannot find the pin and I should set another, but none of the shown options work. how to solve this? I Cannot go inside to set any thing up. Please advise...
  8. cannot find windows hello pin

cannot find windows hello pin: hi, i recently updated my windows 10 home from version 1909 to 2004 ,after updating my laptop i cannot find windows hello PIN please help me. thank you..[ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot find PIN Sign-in option

Cannot find PIN Sign-in option: I wanted to add a PIN login for my PC but i discovered that in the Sign-in options there are only 3 options available Security Key,Password and Picture Password. There is no option for pin at all. Thanks for help....
  10. finding the printer pin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    finding the printer pin: finding the printer pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/finding-the-printer-pin/47e4b601-67d6-468b-9733-bd5cbc49496b