Windows 10: Cannot find product code Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot find product code Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently used an old laptop running Windows 7 Pro to download an upgrade to Windows 10 pro. I used the USB option, downloaded the upgrade, and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by landrywells, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot find product code Windows 10

I recently used an old laptop running Windows 7 Pro to download an upgrade to Windows 10 pro. I used the USB option, downloaded the upgrade, and then put the flash drive into my new PC (I did a build, so not pre-built). Everything booted up and is working fine now, except I still have the "Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate Windows" message imprinted on my screen. When troubleshooting, it says it can't find a product key, despite this upgrade coming directly from a PC running Windows 7 pro. How can I fix this?

:)

landrywells, Jun 25, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Cannot find product code Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Cannot find product code Windows 10

1. Cannot find product code Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot find product

2. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  3. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  4. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: I can't find my product I bought this computer from a friend after he did a clean sweep of everything, but I can't find the product key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-product-key-for-windows-10/83b8d376-04e9-4014-a26e-810143a51813
  5. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: I can't find my product I bought this computer from a friend after he did a clean sweep of everything, but I can't find the product key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-product-key-for-windows-10/83b8d376-04e9-4014-a26e-810143a51813
  6. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot find or get product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  8. I cannot find product key to activate window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot find product key to activate window 10: I recently just bought a brand new Cyberpowerpc from bestbuy. The pc ask me to activate window 10 and enter the product key. I cannot find any product key in the pc box or in the system. What should I do?...
  9. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I was never e-mailed this and I was not given the box that also has it. How do I find my product key?...
  10. Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.: On a different computer I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. However, it says I do not own it on my new computer. There are only 2 accounts that I could have redeemed it on, both of which don't have it. Any help is greatly appreciated....