Windows 10: cannot find product key for Windows 10

Discus and support cannot find product key for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CARMEN CURTISS, May 11, 2019.

1. cannot find product key for Windows 10

Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I was never e-mailed this and I was not given the box that also has it. How do I find my product key?

:)

CARMEN CURTISS, May 11, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 11, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 11, 2019
  4. cannot find product key for Windows 10

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, May 11, 2019
Thema:

cannot find product key for Windows 10

1. cannot find product key for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot find product

2. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  3. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  4. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: I can't find my product I bought this computer from a friend after he did a clean sweep of everything, but I can't find the product key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-product-key-for-windows-10/83b8d376-04e9-4014-a26e-810143a51813
  6. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: I can't find my product I bought this computer from a friend after he did a clean sweep of everything, but I can't find the product key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-product-key-for-windows-10/83b8d376-04e9-4014-a26e-810143a51813
  7. cannot find product key for Windows 10

8. Cannot find or get product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  9. Cannot find or get product key

Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  10. I cannot find product key to activate window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot find product key to activate window 10: I recently just bought a brand new Cyberpowerpc from bestbuy. The pc ask me to activate window 10 and enter the product key. I cannot find any product key in the pc box or in the system. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot find product key

2. cannot find windows 10 key

3. cannot find product key for windows 10

4. cannot find product key windows 10,
  5. win 10 cannot find product key,
  6. can not find windows key,
  7. cannot find product key windows,
  8. cant find windows 10 pro product key,
  9. i have a free windows 10 software but dont have the key