Windows 10: Cannot find program message

Discus and support Cannot find program message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and Office Enterprise 2007. Tonight I started getting the message 'Windows cannot find C:\Program Files 86\Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris L10, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Chris L10 Win User

Cannot find program message

I am running Windows 10 and Office Enterprise 2007. Tonight I started getting the message 'Windows cannot find C:\Program Files 86\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe' but I can find them via file explorer. I have reinstalled Office, no change. What next?

:)

Chris L10, Jun 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Printing Hallmark cards I get this message: There is no email program associated to perform requested action"

Hi,

We appreciate you answering the questions, question are being asked to understand the issue better.

• Are you trying to print the Hallmark cards through any application like Outlook or word?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is this the complete error message?

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2: I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, We will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Cannot find program message

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Cannot find program message

1. Cannot find program message - Similar Threads - Cannot find program

2. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: Hi, this error has been popping out a few times a day for a few days now. I have Asus x515. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-popup-windows-cannot-find-cprogram/54a6ba9c-679e-4fbf-830b-cb6cda28c0a3
  3. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: Hi, this error has been popping out a few times a day for a few days now. I have Asus x515. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-popup-windows-cannot-find-cprogram/54a6ba9c-679e-4fbf-830b-cb6cda28c0a3
  4. Cannot find C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find C:\Program...: So I'm not actually sure what I did wrong here. I was uninstalling some mods and games. Updating windows when this thing came up. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeI tried to find it...
  5. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: [ATTACH] This error message popped up randomly twice within the past day. I am using an Asus ZenBook 15. Why is this error popping up? What can I do to fix the issue? Thanks. Edit: Also, I'm not trying to open anything- the only apps I have open are Firefox and Discord....
  6. Cannot Find Program to Uninstall

Cannot Find Program to Uninstall: Hello, I tried to install Encyclopedia Britannica from a DVD, but it appeared to stall, so I stopped the installation. When I tried to reinstall it, a message popped up and said it could not continue with the installation until I removed the previous installation, which I...
  7. Windows cannot find program

Windows cannot find program: When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Team17DigitalLimited.WormsW.M.DWin10_1.9.352.0_x64_j5x4vj4y67jhc\WormsW.M.D.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again....
  8. Windows cannot find... Error Message

Windows cannot find... Error Message: [ATTACH] Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop. I don't know how to fix this? can someone please assist? Thanks, Bhavik...
  9. Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe: This appeared every time I booted my laptop which had just been updated to Win 10 2004. I read some older message in the forum which suggested Reset'ing Cortana. I did both that and stopped Cortana being started at logon. This appeared to fix the problem so I reset my...
  10. Windows cannot find file message

Windows cannot find file message: I am having problems running some program shortcuts on my laptop. I am getting messages similar to the following:- Windows cannot find 'C\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. Can...