Windows 10: cannot find Realtek audio control in microsoft store

Discus and support cannot find Realtek audio control in microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Realtek audio control is not showing up in the search box in microsoft store. pls help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by eddy0p, Aug 27, 2020.

1. eddy0p Win User

cannot find Realtek audio control in microsoft store

Realtek audio control is not showing up in the search box in microsoft store. pls help.

:)

eddy0p, Aug 27, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Control

Realtek Audio Control from MS store requires a UAD/DCH based Realtek audio driver, which is at least version 6.0.1.83xx something (ex. 6.0.1.8348 & 6.0.1.8356 from late January 2018 and newer) AND supplied by the PC manufacturer of your computer.

your Realtek HD audio driver version is
    too old to be using Realtek Audio Control, Gholyaa.

ask the OEM or PC manufacturer of your machine to see if a Realtek UAD driver is available.

erpmanila3w, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Gholyaa Win User
    Realtek Audio Control

Hey,

I just wanted to install the Realtek Audio Control from the Microsoft Store, but i can't because it drops an error, with this code: 0x803FB005 .

I have installed a Realtek Audio Driver, and it's verion is 6.0.1.7848.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Thanks!

Gholyaa, Aug 27, 2020
  4. asturias7 Win User

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

Someone suggested this... don't know if it will be of any help or use to you...

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”

asturias7, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

1. cannot find Realtek audio control in microsoft store - Similar Threads - cannot find Realtek

2. Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store: Microsoft Store is not on my list of apps, Every list of instructions on line on how to troubleshoot it, install or reinstall involves finding the app on my computer.Windows x etc apps doesn't show it installed.No matter what I try, I can't seem to reinstall and every...
  3. Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store: Microsoft Store is not on my list of apps, Every list of instructions on line on how to troubleshoot it, install or reinstall involves finding the app on my computer.Windows x etc apps doesn't show it installed.No matter what I try, I can't seem to reinstall and every...
  4. Realtek audio control not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio control not working.: when I plugged in my earphone into the aux port of my laptop, this message appear. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver and it still doesn't work. while I opened Microsoft store and check out the Realtek audio control app and it shows the error in the picture...
  5. Realtek audio control not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio control not working.: when I plugged in my earphone into the aux port of my laptop, this message appear. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver and it still doesn't work. while I opened Microsoft store and check out the Realtek audio control app and it shows the error in the picture...
  6. Realtek audio control won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio control won't install: Hey guys I bought a computer a week for gaming and editing after upgrading from my outdated parts. Everything seems ok besides that I don't have realtek audio manager and when I went to check my motherboards site it suggested me to download realtek audio controller. I've...
  7. Realtek Audio Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Control: Hey, I just wanted to install the Realtek Audio Control from the Microsoft Store, but i can't because it drops an error, with this code: 0x803FB005 . I have installed a Realtek Audio Driver, and it's verion is 6.0.1.7848. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks!...
  8. a Realtek Audio Console missing from Microsoft Store. b Realtek Audio console and Intel...

a Realtek Audio Console missing from Microsoft Store. b Realtek Audio console and Intel...: a Realtek Audio Console missing from Microsoft Store. b Realtek Audio console and Intel graphics command center no longer automatically install when I reformat my PC. Previously after I reformat my PC Windows 10 Pro will automatically install this 2 Apps. Previously after...
  9. cannot install 'realtek audio control' on Windows LTSC

cannot install 'realtek audio control' on Windows LTSC: I have this motherboard... Support For X470 GAMING PLUS | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global It has several audio outputs. I used to use this realtek program to switch which audio out to use. Eg. I could switch it from my headphones to my...
  10. No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel: submitted by /u/Crispy_HS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fny1mb/no_realtek_audio_realtek_audio_manager_in_control/