Windows 10: Cannot find script file "index.js"

Discus and support Cannot find script file "index.js" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey i every time i boot up my laptop i get a little error "Can not find script file C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\index.js" however today i wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Caleb, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Caleb Win User

Cannot find script file "index.js"

hey i every time i boot up my laptop i get a little error "Can not find script file C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\index.js"

however today i wanted to try to fix it, now im no expert on computers so i went to "Youtube" and i couldnt find anything there.
    any ideas how to fix this issue? help would be great!

:)

Caleb, Jul 26, 2020

2. windows script host cannot find script file

Hello,

This error may arise due to third party programs. To address your concern, we suggest that you do the troubleshooting steps from ZigZag3143's answer on this
    thread link, and see how it goes.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jul 26, 2020
  3. AliceAyan Win User
    Cannot find script file

That's all it says

" cannot find script file 'D:\MicrosoftSearchIndexer ' ".

AliceAyan, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Cannot find script file "index.js"

BAT file/Script to find and replace files

Hey all....

Can someone help me make the BAT script in the 2nd post above to be able to use MORE than "1" file?
    As it currently is, you can only replace one particular file.

For example, I want in the command line to be able to write two files or more, and the script will find and replace all those 2 or more named files.
    Thanks much.

P.S.... Is there a GUI that does file searching and replacing?
    I've spent hours searching on the net, and the only thing I can find are "text" search/replace and this BAT command, not actual "file" replacing. I find this amazing. *Frown Cannot find script file "index.js" :(

leeuniverse, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Cannot find script file "index.js"

1. Cannot find script file "index.js" - Similar Threads - Cannot find script

2. cannot find script file "index.js"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot find script file "index.js": Every time a restart or shutdown my laptop and open it im always getting this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file-indexjs/1abdb2c6-7caa-46aa-abcf-b0696d5a6f38
  3. cannot find script file "index.js"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot find script file "index.js": Every time a restart or shutdown my laptop and open it im always getting this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file-indexjs/1abdb2c6-7caa-46aa-abcf-b0696d5a6f38
  4. Cannot find Script File System.vbs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find Script File System.vbs: I recently uninstalled my previous Antivirus software Norton, and installed BitDefender.When BitDefender did it's initial post-installation scan, if found a "threat" and removed the file referenced in the attached error message.I am now getting this popup window every few...
  5. Cannot find Script File System.vbs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find Script File System.vbs: I recently uninstalled my previous Antivirus software Norton, and installed BitDefender.When BitDefender did it's initial post-installation scan, if found a "threat" and removed the file referenced in the attached error message.I am now getting this popup window every few...
  6. Cannot find script file "C:\Users\User\Appdata\Local\Temp\043tre3.js"

Cannot find script file "C:\Users\User\Appdata\Local\Temp\043tre3.js": [ATTACH] This error keeps popping up after I clear my Temp folder in %appdata% folder. I can't find any solution across the internet, anyone knows how to fix? Thank you very much....
  7. Cannot find script file

Cannot find script file: Hello, This message always pops up when I start my computer. This message is popping after I installed adobe illustrator and lightroom. Windows Script Host Can not find script file “c:\Users\HAZIK". What should I do? Thanks, Hazik...
  8. Cannot find script file

Cannot find script file: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying can not find script file "C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/9b6b25a9-0fa1-45c8-ada0-d3c49efe7d3e
  9. Cannot find script file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find script file: Hi, I connected my kindle to laptop through usb cable and trying to open a file but every time I try to open it says " cannot find script file 'D:\MicrosoftSearchIndexer ' ". I wanna be able to open my files. Can you help me with that? Thanks...
  10. Windows Script Hoist - no script engine for file extension .js

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Script Hoist - no script engine for file extension .js: I am using Windows 10 Home on a HP i3 laptop. Just recently I have started receiving an error pop-up which says "Windows Script Host - There is no script engine for file extension ".js"". There doesn't seem to be a pattern to when the error appears, but it is quite...