Windows 10: Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, I am not sure I understand. I unlocked the C:/ Drive in windows 10 Pro but, I cannot unlock the D Drive or find the 48... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Roy Lane 48, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key

Split from this thread.​

Hi, I am not sure I understand. I unlocked the C:/ Drive in windows 10 Pro but, I cannot unlock the D Drive or find the 48 digit key. Does that drice need to be unlocked at all? Thi sis a snip of my Computer screen while I am backing up fles on the H Drive. I cannot unlock th eocal Drive. Is that whewre the OS is? Do I have the C:/ Drive labeled wrong? And how do I get the 48 digit key to unlock the Local Drive, assumong i Ned to unlock it? I bought the PC Refurbished to NEW from Amazon. I did encrypt the C Drive. Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key 433899b2-33f1-4bd8-8210-472a766af446?upload=true.png

:)

Roy Lane 48, Jan 3, 2021

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key

1. Cannot find the Bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - Cannot find Bitlocker

2. I cannot find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find my bitlocker recovery key: I cannot find the bitlocker recovery key for my laptop. I tried going to my Microsoft account but it says there are no Bitlocker recovery keys associated with my account. As my Mom bought the laptop, I tried checking her account but there were no Bitlocker keys either. I...
  3. I cannot find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find my bitlocker recovery key: I cannot find the bitlocker recovery key for my laptop. I tried going to my Microsoft account but it says there are no Bitlocker recovery keys associated with my account. As my Mom bought the laptop, I tried checking her account but there were no Bitlocker keys either. I...
  4. i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key.: i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-cannot-find-bitlocker-recovery-key/f34a13be-6c64-4c2a-b231-a7221cb2c654
  5. i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key.

i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key.: i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-cannot-find-bitlocker-recovery-key/f34a13be-6c64-4c2a-b231-a7221cb2c654
  6. Cannot find BitLocker recovery key.

Cannot find BitLocker recovery key.: Hi,I Can't find BitLocker recovery key. even with key-id.the issue is i suspend the account for the user in the active directory, after 7 months maybe it asks for the bitlocker key, i search in the azure active directory but coudln't retreive his key. searched with every...
  7. Cannot find BitLocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find BitLocker recovery key.: Hi,I Can't find BitLocker recovery key. even with key-id.the issue is i suspend the account for the user in the active directory, after 7 months maybe it asks for the bitlocker key, i search in the azure active directory but coudln't retreive his key. searched with every...
  8. Cannot find BitLocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Bitlocker recovery... Cannot find recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery... Cannot find recovery key: HiI turned on my laptop yesterday and I get this message Bitlocker Recovery. Bitlocker needs your ecovery key to unlock your drive. Problem is I do not have the key. Soon after the laptop turns off. I tried to log in to Microsoft account from a different device but no luck. I...
  10. Find Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find Bitlocker Recovery Key: My HP Laptop did an upgrade and is now asking me for the Bitlocker Recovery key - I wasn't expecting this to happen so wasn't prepared with my key and now can't locate my paper copy. I have logged in to account.microsoft.com and that device is not on there but my other...