Windows 10: Cannot find the chat and copilot button

Discus and support Cannot find the chat and copilot button in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am unable to find the chat icon and the copilot icon here in my taskbar settings, Can anyone tell me how to activate them?In my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by taeeto, Nov 28, 2023.

1. taeeto Win User

Cannot find the chat and copilot button

Hello,I am unable to find the chat icon and the copilot icon here in my taskbar settings, Can anyone tell me how to activate them?In my settings>Personilization>Taskbar, I can find only Taskview and widgets. I have installed all the recent updates and still have not got copilot preview. I have got the outlook preview though.this is how my taskbar settings lookThe problem is I can not find the chat icon also in the task bar settings.Please help me fix this.Thank you.

:)

taeeto, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Copilot coming to Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/3984070

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

New LaTeX Support in Bing Chat

Source: Bing Preview Release Notes: LaTeX Support in Bing Chat | Bing Search Blog

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Cannot find the chat and copilot button - Similar Threads - Cannot find chat

2. How to save Chat History in Copilot

in Windows 10 News
    How to save Chat History in Copilot: [IMG]Copilot is a built-in generative AI chatbot for Windows computers. It allows you to have real-time conversations with an AI-powered bot. However, most don’t know whether we can save the chat history in Copilot or choose not to. So, let us see how to do the same. Save...
  3. How delete chat history with microsoft copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How delete chat history with microsoft copilot: Hi,I wanted to ask how I can delete chat and prompts history in microsoft copilot?the copilot was used from desktopWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chat-history-with-microsoft-copilot/b3b13918-542a-4cab-88e3-ed6fa54c27bd
  4. How delete chat history with microsoft copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How delete chat history with microsoft copilot: Hi,I wanted to ask how I can delete chat and prompts history in microsoft copilot?the copilot was used from desktopWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chat-history-with-microsoft-copilot/b3b13918-542a-4cab-88e3-ed6fa54c27bd
  5. Copilot button just opens Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot button just opens Edge: When I make any modification to the Environment Variables it breaks my Copilot – Copilot button will just open Edge.Firstly it happened to me when I was cleaning Path files from pyenv and Python, when I reinstalled Python back, the behaviour was still same. I reverted changes...
  6. Cannot find the chat and copilot button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find the chat and copilot button: Hello,I am unable to find the chat icon and the copilot icon here in my taskbar settings, Can anyone tell me how to activate them?In my settings>Personilization>Taskbar, I can find only Taskview and widgets. I have installed all the recent updates and still have not got...
  7. Taskbar "Chat" button removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar "Chat" button removal: New HP Spectre 360, replacing my old Spectre 360.The taskbar has an icon labeled "Chat," but it really goes to MS Teams, which is not installed because I'm retired and I already have a chat app.How do I rid the taskbar of the icon?Thanks!...
  8. Taskbar "Chat" button removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar "Chat" button removal: New HP Spectre 360, replacing my old Spectre 360.The taskbar has an icon labeled "Chat," but it really goes to MS Teams, which is not installed because I'm retired and I already have a chat app.How do I rid the taskbar of the icon?Thanks!...
  9. chat button gone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    chat button gone?: 1. [ATTACH] In the get help app, the chat button is gone? I used to be able to chat an "advisor" 2. Clicking the windows button just greys the button out and moves the cursor to the search box? Random other buttons also don't such as the action center button bottom...
  10. Cannot change brightness or find sleep button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change brightness or find sleep button: Hi, I can't change the brightness on my screen. Also, the sleep button does not appear either in the power options. Any advice? I am using Windows 10 on HP with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Card....